Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The idea of a pvp only spec is pretty stupid.
    Not really, it WAS like that. But not for now.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Not really, it WAS like that. But not for now.
    This is the part where I say, "But I played it in cata so it must have been good"

    and then you say, "Combat was just as good if not better, should have been combat you scrub untill patch XYZ then should have been assassin L2P"

    And then I say "lol dragon soul wasnt hard l2p".

    Then we get personal and talk about things we could have no idea about like each others skill in pvp and dragon slaying.

  3. #23
    I hope there will be more than 0 -> 6% buff for Outlaw because otherelse it's not gonna be enough. And this spec will stay on the bottom on the ranks.

    I want my Outlaw back !

  4. #24
    Mechagnome Chemii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    667
    Outlaw belongs in the bin, failed experiment. Next.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    Outlaw belongs in the bin, failed experiment. Next.
    Eh, Outlaw is not , just a renamed repackaged Combat,However RTB is in my opinion.
    The RNG factor of a MAJOR piece of the specs DPS mechanic can't be fixed it seems.
    Outlaw only (Rogues ) being a DPS only spec, if you can not DPS adequately at all times then....
    Why bother with you?
    The RNG is what is broken ,causing sub optimal DPS in a DPS spec.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Eh, Outlaw is not , just a renamed repackaged Combat,However RTB is in my opinion.
    The RNG factor of a MAJOR piece of the specs DPS mechanic can't be fixed it seems.
    Outlaw only (Rogues ) being a DPS only spec, if you can not DPS adequately at all times then....
    Why bother with you?
    The RNG is what is broken ,causing sub optimal DPS in a DPS spec.
    How is the damage variation from RTB different then it was with Shallow/Moderate/Deep insight from the Combat spec? it's just less predictable

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyue88 View Post
    How is the damage variation from RTB different then it was with Shallow/Moderate/Deep insight from the Combat spec? it's just less predictable
    Less Predictable (Understatement) IS how it is different/Clunky/Silly etc..
    Answered your own question.

  8. #28
    Mechagnome Chemii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyue88 View Post
    How is the damage variation from RTB different then it was with Shallow/Moderate/Deep insight from the Combat spec? it's just less predictable
    LaughOutLoud.

    This is exactly why it's different. You could control insight.
    Last edited by Chemii; 2017-10-16 at 11:03 AM.

  9. #29
    Mechagnome Nihal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Somewhere Far Far Away
    Posts
    509
    Isnt SnD better than RtB + MfD anyway?

    I mean, with my gear (no tier, and shitty leggos, but hoovering around 923 ilvl and 61 pts on weap) i simming 50k dps higher as snd than rtb + mfd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •