Deleted

Starting fresh on new server, What professions first?

I am currently thinking of switching servers , not paid change, just straight, start again level 1 char as I don't want to pay a stupid amount to get all of my 110s there.

I am wondering, to make gold atm, as I enjoy the low level questing so I am not too fussed about levelling crazy fast, what professions are best? I know Mining and Herbalism of course, but do lower level items still sell well (profession crafted) etc? If so, can any1 be able to give some advice ?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, there really isnt a way to make a ton of gold by using professions anymore. The best thing i could think of however would probably be epic gems, they'll probably give you best bang for your effort. Enchants are pretty dead, alchemy products are pretty cheap, inscription is a joke... etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    You may be able to make a bit of gold selling old crafting materials, but as most professions can now be picked up in new dalaran with a leveling design/skill starting at rank 1/800 it makes most of the old world materials obsolete.

There could be a handful of crafted gear for transmog that's desirable, but as you will be lacking those designs/plans/schematics I'd put my efforts towards reaching 100 as soon as possible, ignoring professions for the most part until then and start herbing/mining/skinning when you set foot on the broken isles.