Can we please fucking IP ban India already?

If you see recent activity, you won't ask why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    But, what about legit MMO-champion users from India then?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Wow you racist homophobic transphobic islamaphobic phobicphobicphobic jerk

Where the heck would we get our tech support from then?

15+ Year Old Account
    Just need better anti-spam tools instead of a heavy handed measure like IP banning half of asia.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Just need better anti-spam tools instead of a heavy handed measure like IP banning half of asia.
    Oh, if there are such tools, deploy them!

Deleted
    I just don't get why they do it. Like, the crowd coming to mmo-champion seeking Guru's for love magic has to be pretty fucking small, no?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoPiece View Post
    I just don't get why they do it. Like, the crowd coming to mmo-champion seeking Guru's for love magic has to be pretty fucking small, no?
    Love and magic? Literally half the people on this forum would and do pay half of their monthly income on that.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I haven't - what's up? Why do we need the ban?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I haven't - what's up? Why do we need the ban?
    The regular thread spamming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TwoPiece View Post
    I agree that it makes no sense, but then the whole point of spamming is that it is practically free so it does not even count as a waste.

from what i have gathered a lot of spam posts are being manually created and not bots... making it harder for spam tools to stop. Perhaps there are configuration options to limit some special charecters in thread titles, but again if its a person actually there, they will figure that out.

on the plus side it makes me glad i just deal with email security and spam and not forum shit 2 lol
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Why not just put a block on the phrase "obat aborsi" (whatever that means). It seems to be in roughly half of the foreign language spam posts that I don't understand.
    Like, make it so that it still says "your post was successful!", but the topic never shows up in the thread list.