Deleted

How do I get this PvP cloak?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=147915/f...of-the-tracker

I have no idea where I can get this, it says quest but im not sure if that is correct. Can anyone help me out? Is it also a hunter cloak only?

Contained in (1) Relinquished Cloak
    Source Thaumaturge Vashreen Vendor in Broken Shore

reading is hard...

Thaumaturge Vashreen permanently moved to the Vindicaar in 7.3 and you will need to spend veiled argunite instead of nethershards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Argus -> Obtain 650 Veiled Auganite -> The Vindicaar -> Thaumaturge Vashreen -> Purchase Relinquished Cloak token -> Click -> RNG is RNG, maybe you'll get your cloak.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

bumbac you do realise when you answer in that manner it makes you come across as a douch right?.

Deleted
    So you are telling me that a PvP cloak is only obtainable through relinquished tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    So you are telling me that a PvP cloak is only obtainable through relinquished tokens?
    Through PvP as well... maybe?

Each class has their own pvp sets that they get randomly through pvp and sometimes through pvp worldquests (you can mouseover the quest and somtimes the quest will have an item as a reward.)

PVP a lot and you will get it. Yes it is hunter only.

Alternatively, obliterating a current season pvp gladiator item will give you 15 marks of battle or something. it costs 75 marks of battle that you turn into a pvp vendor for a single piece of your choice. so if you obliterate enough pvp gear, you can just go buy the cloak from a vendor if you're a hunter. idk what the vendor's name is.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    Pure RNG but from Veiled BGs Arena RBG or can pop up on PvP WQ.but it is all RNG anyway hope that helps hope RNG is on your side

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly sure there are 3 or 4 ways to do this:
    1. Obtain enough "Echoes of Battle" by obliterating pvp gear, and purchase the token at Marshal Frazer in Greyfang Enclave / Violet Shadowmend in Windrunner's Sanctuary.
    2. Randomly get it from winning arenas and such.
    3. have it be a reward of a pvp World Quest.
    4. Buy the relinquished cloak from Thaumaturge Vashreen in the Vindicaar.

Can wait until season 5 is over and should be able to purchase via vendor like the past seasons.

You get it by simply doing BG's and Arenas. It can be also contained inside a relinqiushed cloak item.
    Anyways... it's hunter only