Deleted

Shadowcaster Voruun (Macree)

Does this guy spawn?hes the only rare i need for Achi last 4days...iv got a char camped there i check 12/4/8 everyday and randomly other times just incase but nothing....

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some of them only seem to spawn when there are world quests for them. Others seems to spawn in predetermined cycles that rotate on a schedule. Voruun is one of the ones i have only seen during his WQ.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Been up like twice as world quest.

Other then that, rares spawn/despawn in cycles of 4 hours, for EU that's 1:00 , 5:00 , 9:00 , 13:00 , 17:00 , 21:00 server time.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-09-21 at 06:22 PM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Some of them only seem to spawn when there are world quests for them. Others seems to spawn in predetermined cycles that rotate on a schedule. Voruun is one of the ones i have only seen during his WQ.
    I killed him for my achievement when he wasn't a world quest but it was on the first day he'd spawned on US.

He takes 5-10 minutes to respawn when his WQ is active.

I haven't tried to find him when his WQ isn't available.

This fucker has been missing for at least 4-5 days. "Working as intended."

Sort of on but off topic, happy that things take a while to do, glad respawns can take a while

Quote Originally Posted by meganite View Post
    Sort of on but off topic, happy that things take a while to do, glad respawns can take a while

Me too. I camp him for about 3-4 hours after work while I do some other things. Still have never seen him. But when I do it wil mean more for me. Have some fun chat memories with everyone sitting there ahaha.

What's a while? A 4h respawn cycle? A day? A week?