Thread: DH in Mythic+

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Gah, there are like 50 millions Havoc threads. Make a Havoc in M+ thread so us Vengeance peeps can talk about stuff!

Dks are fuc*ed during necrotic weeks
    Necrotic should be modified to also reduce damage mitigation as well (and in turn not reduce the heals as much for balance). Kinda bullshit how it more negatively affects healing tanks as opposed to mitigation tanks. At least VDH can kite, but still poor design is poor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MookieRah View Post
    Gah, there are like 50 millions Havoc threads. Make a Havoc in M+ thread so us Vengeance peeps can talk about stuff!

Necrotic should be modified to also reduce damage mitigation as well (and in turn not reduce the heals as much for balance). Kinda bullshit how it more negatively affects healing tanks as opposed to mitigation tanks. At least VDH can kite, but still poor design is poor.
    I main a VDH, that was just a sidenote about HDH that I hardly ever get to play in m+.
    Anyhow - DH is fkd in necrotic, so is DK. On the other hand BrM shines. This is completely opposite in grievous weeks. You can just bench your BrM it's so frustrating without any real form of self-heal comparable to other tanks. My point is - some tanks are better for some affixes, some worse. DH and DK in necrotic feel what BrM feels in grievous. That's why I keep my DH and monk close in ilvl/artifact

I wasn’t completely serious about the havoc thing, should have put a smiley at the end of it or something. I still think it is a derp affix if it is specifically targeting specs and making i much harder for them. Obviously different affixes will affect specs differently, but if you have to park a spec on a week it is too much.

That said, necrotic is manageable on vdh due to their mobility. Poor dks though.
    Last edited by MookieRah; 2017-10-14 at 09:04 AM.

Is the eye beam build still valid in m+? I was going to reroll DK but... i think I can still kick ass on my DH.. havoc doesnt seen much worse than unholy and vengeance seems as nice as blood minus consumption.

depends on the week for fortified it's fine for tyrannical it will depend on your group
    Kaltra - Vengeance DH Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    I main a VDH, that was just a sidenote about HDH that I hardly ever get to play in m+.
    Anyhow - DH is fkd in necrotic, so is DK. On the other hand BrM shines. This is completely opposite in grievous weeks. You can just bench your BrM it's so frustrating without any real form of self-heal comparable to other tanks. My point is - some tanks are better for some affixes, some worse. DH and DK in necrotic feel what BrM feels in grievous. That's why I keep my DH and monk close in ilvl/artifact
    Are you crazy? A DK can AMS necrotic off and a DH can kite with a high amount of stacks and not be refreshed...

Quote Originally Posted by Kezuma View Post
    That dosent change the fact that you are squishier thats how vdh is , u get more dmg u generate more fury so u heal up the dmg you just received . Thats how it is , but like i said you have the tools to deal with it
    Its not omg vdh ita squishy and its bad im just saying that.blizz made dh that way but it gave u plenty to recover
    Like some said VDH in M+ it's quite strong, i just do for fun with my friends like 12-13 keys and our healer just need to put some Hots on me and worry about the party, i dont feel any squishier then on any other tank maybe just Monk and Druid.