Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Khadgar, his failure to close portals and pay attention has caused too many issues.

I would enter the afterlife and kill Garrosh again. The most pathetic excuse for a Warchief ever, his whole character structure was "dad complex" and his whole way of acting is like Trump.

Garrosh f***s everyone and everything but then kills one of his own commanders in Stonetalon to make him seem like a good guy. (PR Stunt)

Trump causes commotion but lets a kid mow the lawn outside the White House to make him seem like a good guy (PR Stunt)

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually wouldn't kill any character I just want them to become better characters again.

But if I had to kill one off it might as well be Thrall. He's not doing shit anymore. You stop hearing from him after that battle on the Broken Shores. He just disappears. So I'd say give him a hero's death by having him sacrificing his life to save someone or to beat the Legion.

It's really sad what they did to Thrall. He was such a badass in his Warchief days. Then they wanted to turn him into some Captain Planet bullshit and now he's down to being a nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas but I wouldn't kill her but instead bring her back to life, restore her the living...

So she can have a beating heart again and feel the crushing weight of all the atrocities she's committed as the Banshee Queen.

Sylvanas since she pussied out at the Broken Shore instead of sticking to the Horde motto, Victory or Death.

Thrall and Sylvanas would be my top picks (Hordie btw). Both of their stories have been over for a while and their characters contribute nothing interesting at this point. Thrall got to play as warchief and save the world and Sylvanas got her revenge on Arthas and...... they made her warchief because whatever. It kinda shows that Blizzard can't let go of their WC3 characters who used to be so great that they have their own fanbases, while they should've tried to continue the game's lore with new characters. At some point its just time for a character to go off the screen instead of using them solely for fan service.

Which also brings me to Illidan, IMO they should've never ressed him but instead try to make use of new characters to play important roles. Sure he might've deserved a better ending than what he had in TBC, but thats where you should learn as a writer to try to do better with other characters, rather than trying to fix that mistake and make things even worse. Illidan is just a huge fan service machine, and it saddens me every time I see him in-game while he used to be a great character in WC3 and even TBC.

For the rest I don't really like Anduin all that much, but at least he has potential to grow as a more interesting character. I just hope he's not another ''holier than thou'' kind of guy, I would personally like to see him using void magic which could eventually lead him to do some evil stuff (maybe turn him into Shadow Reaper Anduin from Hearthstone).

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Malfurion

Everyone that calls me champion. Why not, dude, buddy, sir, or anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Made me choke on my sandwich ffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Jaylock /10 chars
    Close the thread, we have our answer.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Rez Garrosh just so I could kill that Orcish Hitler all over again.
    Godwin's law, disgraceful.

OT: Bolvar the Lich King, just to see what the Scourge in complete chaos would do.