Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    What are those numbers based on? And actually, if WoW has 13 years of constant development since release and a lot of expansiins. In that timeframe enveloped 2 TES games (oblivion Skyrim) and TESO.
    Let's be real... WoW took a genre where people expected 100k to be a reasonable high end player count... and tacked on a few extra zeroes.

TES didn't do that for RPG's.

at the same time.. Warcraft didn't do that for RTS either... it did get modded and turned into Dota and become a genre of it's own, but that's not warcraft and defense of the ancients didn't really have much of a plot to it afaik

Because of the extra audience Skyrim brought to the franchise, I'm going with ES6.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 4 is about as high on my waiting list of games as Microsoft releasing a new version of Solitaire.

RTS's are relics from the 90's.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 4 would be nice, but let’s be real. It’s not happening any time soon. Elder scrolls 6 isn’t even in development, but it still is more likely to come out. Then there the genre differences, the fact that WC4 would be PC only (god help us if it’s not) and you have a bigger pool of potential players for ES6.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    Warcraft 4 would be nice, but let’s be real. It’s not happening any time soon. Elder scrolls 6 isn’t even in development, but it still is more likely to come out. Then there the genre differences, the fact that WC4 would be PC only (god help us if it’s not) and you have a bigger pool of potential players for ES6.
    yes it is in dev?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    yes it is in dev?
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/be.../1100-6450988/
    They probably have some idea of what the plot is going to be, but it looks like they’re not really doing anything officially.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    in terms of popularity
    Skyrim game > WC3 game
    WC franchise >TES franchise

Quote Originally Posted by PL-Cibo View Post
    TES had it's great moment with skyrim. You know the got some mmo out afterwards? which flopped and is still fighting against death by disinterest? See the problem and their greatest advantage is, they don't really have a sotry or a world which shapes it around it. The disadvantage is however, that they won't be able to top skyrim. It already did everthing anyone wanted, so don't expect TES6 to have such a large impact. well they could introduce an epic story, but we're talking about bethseda here
    Five bucks says that the next TES SP game has you starting out as a prisoner that gains their freedom and the next Fallout game has you starting out in a vault which you escape so that you can track down a family member.