FYI Smyths in uk getting rid of most of their xbone stock dirt cheap

So i picked up an xbone dirt cheap off gumtree as a 4k bluray player and thought i would have a look at the games -really just for quantum break honestly- and in my 2 local Smyths all the Xbone games were £14.99 or lower as "clearance" I picked up Dishonoured 2 for £7 and Halo MCC for £3.99 and the most expensive things were FFXV, Gears 4 and Portal Knights at £14.99. I ask the clerk when i bought my games and they said most of the xbox shelf space is being turned into Switch shelves for the holiday season boom because its already vastly overtaken the xbone in sales and with things like Mario on the way thats only going to become a bigger gap.

So if you happen to have one and want something as recent as Dishonoured 2 i would get on it, the prices were at least half of amazon and games or cheaper.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2017-09-22 at 04:24 PM.

Deleted
    Really, this is about 90% nonsense that either you made up, or the shelf stacker in smyths made up.

They are selling those games on clearance because they are , clearly, older games