All Rolls/Available - Just started today - chat with me before joining!

I have been in too many mythic guilds that trash talk and treat people like crap. So my gf convinced me to start a guild that treats people well and can down mythic content, what a crazy idea! Anyway I though I would post the mission statement so you can get a feel for what I want this guild to be.

EarthShine Mission Statement

Mission Statement: To build a raid-team that has fun mythic raiding.

How?

[ul]By Putting Mechanics above DPS/HPS.[/ul]

Proc :
So many mythic raiding guilds spend all day staring at dps and hps parses and ignore the most important tab in Warcraft Logs, the Damage-Taken tab. Logs are a vital tool for the raid and we need a certain amount of dps or hps to down bosses, but almost all raid wipes occur due to player messing up mechanics. News flash: the first 1000 players to kill a boss don't pars...
[ul]By Identifying Weaker Players, and Helping them, Instead of Trashing them.[/ul]

Proc :
EarthShine was started because I have been in too many mythic guilds that treat their members like crap. There is a core group of officers and they always run stuff together and ignore everyone else. I find it’s amazing how much a player can improve if you give them feedback and the tools to improve themselves. Noone wants to do poorly, trashing players accomplishes nothing, helping them, can move the team forward.
[ul]By Being Polite and Competitive.[/ul]

Proc:
Being rude and gloating are a sign of insecurity. We spend hours and hours, sometimes way too many, playing this game, why not play with people you like? That being said, we are a mythic raiding guild, we should be competitive, we should be ambitious, but, we don’t have to be arrogant or elitist. Confident people don’t need to put others down to make themselves feel better.
Crazy right? Interested?
Proc#11532
Raid times: Tues, Wed, Thurs - 8 - 11 server - Stormrage server - RL has mythic exp.