Thread: Locus-Walker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I find the whole hidden depth with Shadow Priests due to their talking weapon to be neat if you're into your lore.
    The warrior weapon should talk too, but it should grunt something like "hmm! Me slice the bad thing!"
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    He's probably gonna be the new Wrathion now that they forgot Wrathion existed. You'd think he'd be around SOMEWHERE since he's been talking about legion for 3 expansions now and even freed Garrosh solely to further his anti-Legion agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    He's probably gonna be the new Wrathion now that they forgot Wrathion existed. You'd think he'd be around SOMEWHERE since he's been talking about legion for 3 expansions now and even freed Garrosh solely to further his anti-Legion agenda
    Blizzard hasn't forgotten about Wrathion!
    He's in the Chromie scenario, and has like two lines, so they haven't forgotten about him at all! They just don't care about him anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Blizzard hasn't forgotten about Wrathion!
    He's in the Chromie scenario, and has like two lines, so they haven't forgotten about him at all! They just don't care about him anymore.
    He was also originally in the Highmountain questline, but was removed because it made no sense

I dont trust him that's for sure....
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The warrior weapon should talk too, but it should grunt something like "hmm! Me slice the bad thing!"
    The warrior weapon would just make different variations of fart noises. Because its a crap weapon lore-wise. Warrior got the shaft for all 3 of their weapons, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Did you spoop your pants when you saw him OP?
    as a matter of fact I did
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

5+ Year Old Account
    Super spoopy

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    It should be an audio whisper though. Like how sometimes Ashbringer whispers things to you, except it's audio only so it can be a bit creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I want it as a playable race.
    I'm with you on this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love him.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I'm with you on this one.
    Me too.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't find Etherals "spoopy" but I will admit I find his voice unsettling. Like I spent my entire time with him waiting for the backstab.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

what's more important than any of this is that suddenly there are female ethereals.

Like what-the-fuck?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim View Post
    Remind me of him, a bit :
    While i love the reference, unlike O'dimm he doesn't even try to appear "innocent".

Well in german locus is a euphemism for the bathroom/toilet. So .. well lets just say I hope he doesn't turn into a raid boss, because I have "difficulties" when it comes to taking him serious.

He's just purple Wrathion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    what's more important than any of this is that suddenly there are female ethereals.

Like what-the-fuck?!
    Without a model of their own, though.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp