Deleted

Taking a break to ensure gear upgrades from Antorus.

Who else is doing it? I'm almost done with heroic KJ, and my ilvl is 927. I've been skipping M+s for a few months now just to ensure i don't get crazy ilvl gear.
    This way even normal Antorus is going to have a quite a lot of upgrades for me At least like this raiding still feels relevant when it comes to gearing!
    Are you doing it on your mains or alts?

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Seems largely pointless idea to me as the new ilvl cap will make current loot meaningless.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    Who else is doing it? I'm almost done with heroic KJ, and my ilvl is 927. I've been skipping M+s for a few months now just to ensure i don't get crazy ilvl gear.
    This way even normal Antorus is going to have a quite a lot of upgrades for me At least like this raiding still feels relevant when it comes to gearing!
    If normal doesn't have upgrades for you, you should be skipping it and going straight into heroic.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

i mean im at 933 and still going as far as i can for gear

right now the only gear i wont replace is my tier and legendaries

you could always just skip normal but its up to u

Why not improve gear to get into heroic Antorus faster?

Deleted
    If you feel like taking a break, take a break. That's really all there's too it. I haven't been subscribed for longer than 2 months at a time since Cata.

Resub for a month, do normal and LFR, then unsub and save all that money!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WurstKaeseSzenario View Post
    Why not improve gear to get into heroic Antorus faster?
    As a guild we're starting with at least 4 weeks of farming normal (for the quest to unlock teleporting to the last boss) then progressing on heroic within the rest of our time.

I can just see those juicy 30+ ilvl upgrades Gonna be so fun!