Overwatch free weekend and Blizzard is expecting me to not be toxic? Get real

What's up, guys. It's your boy, ramjb.

So Blizzard have just introduced a Stasi/Stalinist reporting system to counter so-called toxicity that gets you banned for anything not 100% SJW-approved in chat. Yet to celebrate, Blizzard hosts a free weekend for the game.

How can Blizzard expect me to be non-toxic when I have all these noobs and freeloaders running around in my games? I just want a relaxing quick match to take the edge of my day, yet I'm saddled with teams the highlights of which include:
    • A solely pistol-using Mercy. When I asked the player why he picked Mercy and not healing, he just said he liked her self-healing trait outside combat.
    • Players afk at spawn during entire Dorado matches trying to play the bell tune like they saw on youtube
    • A lot of players with awful kdrs for who Overwatch must be their first FPS because they didn't know how to aim, strafe, no fundamentals, etc.
    • Players picking that autistic useless waste of space piece of trash Symmetra. Symmetra is in the game just so you don't pick her (just so Overwatch can model real life where the austic retard kid at school is picked last in team games, even behind the fat kid and the cripple).

I just want to blow their heads off (and I don't mean ingame).

Guys, how do I keep my cool during this trying period? I am trying very hard not to be toxic for the game's reporting systems, but I am this close to blowing up and giving Blizzard a reason to ban me.

Also, I don't understand why Overwatch just brings out the toxicity in me. I am a perfectly helpful teammate in other games like BF1 and run a Mythic raiding guild, handle recruitment, loot disputes etc., in WoW. It seems to be a common issue, since toxicity is a huge thing Blizzard are trying to fight.
    Last edited by ramjb; 2017-09-23 at 11:57 PM.

Got some news for you buddy. This time around the free weekend players are being lumped together in a whole different queing system than people who've bought the game. So anyone you're being paired with(and in your words, reported by) owns Overwatch.

Deleted
    Just avoid the game during open weekends, it's the best thing you can do, it sucks if you want to play, but I'd rather not get triggered every game.

I´m pretty sure Blizzard expects you to be not an Ass, even when there is no Free Overwatch Weekend.

Also, if you dont want to play with random People, dont play with Random People, get friends who play as good or as bad as you and be happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Got some news for you buddy. This time around the free weekend players are being lumped together in a whole different queing system than people who've bought the game. So anyone you're being paired with(and in your words, reported by) owns Overwatch.
    Got news for you, this is not the case. There were people in my group that were playing the first time and during the free weekend and they even mentioned so in the chat, and no they didn't own the game, they were contemplating about buying it in chat aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Got news for you, this is not the case. There were people in my group that were playing the first time and during the free weekend and they even mentioned so in the chat, and no they didn't own the game, they were contemplating about buying it in chat aswell.
    I got news for you, people at Blizzard are already confirming it as of prior to the event beginning. Go talk to some GMs before you spout bullshit.

Try not giving a fuck. Works wonders. It's just a game. If you're getting that upset at what others do in a game, you might wanna take a good long look at yourself.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not hard to not trash people. Just be a decent person. Also, it's a game. Chill the fuck out and have fun.

If you truly are incapable biting your tongue, don't play this weekend.

Problem solved.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread started off bad so I'm going to close this here. Next time stay civil when creating a thread on the forums.

CLOSED.