Question Overclocking - EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB FTW+ GAMING ACX 3.0, 6GB GDDR5

Hi guys,

I'm new to overclocking area so I was wondering if you could help me with overclocking my GPU to stable & safe limit?

I currently I have increased the power and temp limit to max (120; 92) and have set Core clock MHz to +150 ; Memory clock MHz to +350. I have not altered the core voltage as I read it's not good idea to mess with that function as I'm newbie.

So far I have run few FurMark and Valley benchmark and it doesn't crash or screen go blue. What are your thoughts on safe stable limit?

What should be the core & memory clock ration?

Thanks in advance, much appreciated!

Thats it, you answered yourself.

Its 2017, there are fail safe and bios locks for people that dont know, to not fuck up their cards thats why you cant set further/higher without knowing better.

You already did your OC, there isnt anything else to do, which did you use? MSI Afterburner? or does EVGA have a similar one, either way, set the "On startup" and thats it.

if the 1060 if anything like the 1070.. these things overclock themselves automagically now. when i was manually adjusting my values, it didn't matter. the auto-magic just took over and pushed it beyond what i had set, and it did a pretty damn good job so i just left it alone.