There still any places to get a cheap Windows 10 key?

I remember way back when they would sell Windows 10 keys for around 20 USD$ on G2A. Don't seem to see anymore on there for sale.

Just curious if there is any other site that sells them in the 20$ range still or it is best to just suck it up and pay the full price?

Kinguin should be able to provide those.

https://www.bonanza.com/

If you fall into this catergory I think it still works
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/acce...ndows10upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Denpepe View Post
    Kinguin should be able to provide those.
    I was going to say this as well, its where i usually get my keys from

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I recently talked my friend in to buying a key from Kinguin and it was probably the worst first impression you could imagine. Not only did the first key not work, his replacement didn't either. He wanted a refund by this point but they were so far away from wanting to do it that he issued a charge back and made me look like an idiot.

Even though I am sure this isn't a common occurrence I'd say always be ready for a fight. I've bought about a dozen keys off g2play without issue but I still hold my breath when I enter a new key.

Still beats paying $100+ though.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the number of keys I've bought from Kinguin, having back to back failures almost makes me wonder if it was user error and not a bad key. There was one time that I thought I had a bad key, and I had simply downloaded the wrong ISO installer or something. He may have bought Pro or something accidentally, or a 32bit version.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I get all mine off Ebay, they are only 4-5$ but they only work once per mobo.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I recently talked my friend in to buying a key from Kinguin and it was probably the worst first impression you could imagine. Not only did the first key not work, his replacement didn't either. He wanted a refund by this point but they were so far away from wanting to do it that he issued a charge back and made me look like an idiot.

Even though I am sure this isn't a common occurrence I'd say always be ready for a fight. I've bought about a dozen keys off g2play without issue but I still hold my breath when I enter a new key.

Still beats paying $100+ though.
    Ive never had a problem just getting replacement keys until i get one that works.

Ive only ever had to even ask for a replacement on 3 occasions, and 2 of them, the second key was plenty, the third took four tries but it was all said and done via email in like... an hour.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Given the number of keys I've bought from Kinguin, having back to back failures almost makes me wonder if it was user error and not a bad key. There was one time that I thought I had a bad key, and I had simply downloaded the wrong ISO installer or something. He may have bought Pro or something accidentally, or a 32bit version.
    With him it could have honestly gone either way but he did send me screen shots of the keys and they looked legit as far as the Windows 10 key structure is concerned. Tried activating over the phone too but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Ive never had a problem just getting replacement keys until i get one that works.

Ive only ever had to even ask for a replacement on 3 occasions, and 2 of them, the second key was plenty, the third took four tries but it was all said and done via email in like... an hour.
    I think he had to wait something like three days for his replacement key. If it were me I would have fought the good fight till I got a working key but his mind was pretty much made up as soon as his experience went south since he was already weary of such places.

Can't win them all.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-09-26 at 02:58 AM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

15+ Year Old Account
    scdkey.com is $15 for W10 pro. I have bought it about 15 times, no issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wrote mine down off a computer at college, no issues.

Bloodsail Admiral dicertification's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dam, thanks for the direction to Bonanza..... CAL's, cheap cheap CAL's

Can this be legit?

It's still free if you have Win7/8, literally just upgrade and it won't even ask you for the key.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's free no matter what. You can download it, install it, skip the key entry, and just use it. It will never deactivate. It will just ask you to activate periodically. It's not even that often either. My wife's been using it without a key for like 3 months without a single issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knyx View Post
    It's free no matter what. You can download it, install it, skip the key entry, and just use it. It will never deactivate. It will just ask you to activate periodically. It's not even that often either. My wife's been using it without a key for like 3 months without a single issue.
    The reason they let you use it for free is obvious. Because of all the bloat and forced updates that comes with it. Not to mention the data collection they do on all the apps you use. Once you've found a way to turn off all the telemetry and data collection options, Windows 10 will turn it all right back on again and move the settings around in the next SP rollout.

"We care about your privacy", yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    The reason they let you use it for free is obvious. Because of all the bloat and forced updates that comes with it. Not to mention the data collection they do on all the apps you use. Once you've found a way to turn off all the telemetry and data collection options, Windows 10 will turn it all right back on again and move the settings around in the next SP rollout.

"We care about your privacy", yeah right.
    Or you can shut it all off with Spybot Anti-Beacon, permanently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knyx View Post
    It disables a LOT of features... like being able to change your system name, background, and a lot of customization features that aren't trivial.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab