Meeting Mad Merchant

I returned this month to WoW with one goal. Get missing 900k gold to get the spider mount from Mad Merchant. And that part was surprisingly quick, I gathered it in ~10 days. But now comes the hard part. CATCH THAT CRAZY VENDOR!

Any of you wanna share the experience on how did you get the vendor, or are you still hunting it?
    Whats the respawn rate is a question I would love to get an answer, or is it pure RNG like most of the expansion

The problem is that I work 8 hours per day, so I don't have that much time to play and hunt him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing much to do other than go check if he's there whenever you have the time. Random spawn timer is random

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    I returned this month to WoW with one goal. Get missing 900k gold to get the spider mount from Mad Merchant. And that part was surprisingly quick, I gathered it in ~10 days. But now comes the hard part. CATCH THAT CRAZY VENDOR!

Any of you wanna share the experience on how did you get the vendor, or are you still hunting it?
    Whats the respawn rate is a question I would love to get an answer, or is it pure RNG like most of the expansion

The problem is that I work 8 hours per day, so I don't have that much time to play and hunt him.
    Bumped in to him once.. Saw all the stuff I wanted... Thought I could relog fast to get the gold... he was gone...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Bumped in to him once.. Saw all the stuff I wanted... Thought I could relog fast to get the gold... he was gone...
    Thats why I have the gold on the char that is parked in front of him! And I'm only checking on him.
    Wish gold was Account wide, at least for same faction and server.