Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Masqerader View Post
    The explain why I can't download it on tablet?
    Apple taking their own sweet time indexing it for search purposes.

From what I'm hearing from Blizzard employees , Blizzard actually published this hours ago.

You need to use the iOS link :

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bliz...0030?ls=1&mt=8
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/blizzar...ntent=21061009
    Last edited by bluspacecow; 2017-09-27 at 03:58 AM.

Blizzard caved in to filthy casuals complaining... what a surprise.

And yet we still don't have offline mode.

It does baffle me why we now have 4 Blizzard apps. The very least they could do is merge this new one with the Authenticator, and preferably the guild one too. Prune the shit like armoury out and just keep guild chat/in-game calendar/AH. That puts 3 into one. Or even Legion Companion + WoW Armoury into one if the non-WoW players don't want WoW stuff in the "blizzard" app.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-09-27 at 03:54 AM.

So now thats 4 Blizzard Apps just to have a few mobile functions. Thats getting abit too much. Chuck the Blizzard Authenticator and the new Battle.Net app together, and then The Legion Mission app and the WoW Armory together. Boom, one app for all the Blizzard needs, and the other for your WoW needs.

Could they not have combined the Authenticator with this?

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Blizzard caved in to filthy casuals complaining... what a surprise.
    What this has to do with “casuals” (what people with ego problems and micro-peens call other paying customers) idk.

they were supposed to repair the freaking world boss rotation at 7.3 nah?

Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    fffffffffffffffffffuck them. literally one day before this announcement i finished all argus questslines with all my characters. the hours of time wasted for the great and important lore.
    heh i given up after 6th alt

but tbh thx god they did it - after finishing it 6th time i literaly felt like i wanna barf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeseye0 View Post
    Maybe you should only add people you know? That's what I do.
    As a guild leader & recruiter, who co-runs another non-raiding community in WoW and plays OW with new people all the time, that is really not an option
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Znuff View Post
    Ah, yes, another Blizzard App! Totally needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They need to combine Legion Companion App, WoW Armory app, and the Battle.net app into one. I get some people like only have the App they want to use but I wish I could use the features of all of them in one app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    It does baffle me why we now have 4 Blizzard apps. The very least they could do is merge this new one with the Authenticator, and preferably the guild one too. Prune the shit like armoury out and just keep guild chat/in-game calendar/AH. That puts 3 into one. Or even Legion Companion + WoW Armoury into one if the non-WoW players don't want WoW stuff in the "blizzard" app.
    I remembered we all asked for armory to add PM since day 1 but they insist to put only guild chat; now suddenly we got it... in another app.
    Edit: installed the app and apparently it is not working.

Account-wide access to World Quests and treasures in Antoran Wastes is now allowed once "The Assault Begins" chapter of the Argus campaign has been completed.
    Account-wide access to Invasion Points and Greater Invasion Points is now allowed once the "Dark Awakenings" chapter of the Argus campaign has been completed.
    Might as well make the Krokul Flute available to alts as well. But I guess it doesnt matter, since they actually want us to grind all alts to exalted for the Permanent Augment Rune.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2017-09-27 at 08:24 AM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

i'm not installing 3rd blizzard app for a function that could easily be integrated in any of previous two.
    that's just a lazy project management and dev cycle.

Only antoran wqs acc wide? Krokun and macaree?!

"Account-wide access to World Quests and treasures in Antoran Wastes is now allowed once "The Assault Begins" chapter of the Argus campaign has been completed.
    Account-wide access to Invasion Points and Greater Invasion Points is now allowed once the "Dark Awakenings" chapter of the Argus campaign has been completed."

It doesn't work, at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will this one leave a few gigs of hidden data on my phone if I uninstall it like the Legion app did?

Do we need World Boss updates anymore if they give us 860 ilvl gear and transmog that most of us already have?

Deleted
    Account-wide access to World Quests and treasures in Antoran Wastes is now allowed once "The Assault Begins" chapter of the Argus campaign has been completed.
    Account-wide access to Invasion Points and Greater Invasion Points is now allowed once the "Dark Awakenings" chapter of the Argus campaign has been completed.
    This is false. Invasions are not unlocked.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    cool idea. i'll donload that app.

You'll floatsam too

Deleted
    "Airtime or Wi-Fi connection required for use." for the app.

How is it REQUIRED? I'd understand if it was suggested. Anyways, seems to work without Wi-fi despite this comment.