Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    some people want to keep their traditions and culture and not be swamped with foreigners, I get it there are no real men left in england other than the ones cucks like you have to lock up, it will be fun watching islam wake you up when it reaches critical mass and the butchering is daily.

Quote Originally Posted by englandstani View Post
    some people want to keep their traditions and culture and not be swamped with foreigners, I get it there are no real men left in england other than the ones cucks like you have to lock up, it will be fun watching islam wake you up when it reaches critical mass and the butchering is daily.
    Then keep your traditions. That doesn't mean you have to force others to go along with your traditions. If you don't like someone else's tradition, don't participate in it. That doesn't justify stopping someone from coming into your country.

If I don't like something, I don't do it. If you don't like something, you try and ban it.

Why do you hate freedom so much?

Deleted
    ZZZ

Man calling others cucks whilst hiding behind an alt online

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I don't know anything about this group, but how many bombs have they detonated or how much acid have they tossed recently? Are they marching through neighborhoods violently enforcing their make believe rules?

Kind of need to put things in perspective. It's kind of like the idiots in the US who hoot and holler about the 4 black guys who get shot trying to kill a police officer a year, but remain silent about the other 5996 black people shot by other black people in gang violence.
    Isn't that the exact same mentality that one should have regarding immigrants and refugees? Why punish people for actions they haven't even committed?

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    what crimes did they commit?

being a member of a group = ???????
    As I can tell, they have yet to harm anyone. Personally, I do not think they should have been arrested, just for being part of a group.

Of course, if one were to take that argument, then one can't reasonably argue against immigrants and refugees, since they are also not harming others just by coming into a country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I don't know anything about this group, but how many bombs have they detonated or how much acid have they tossed recently? Are they marching through neighborhoods violently enforcing their make believe rules?

Kind of need to put things in perspective. It's kind of like the idiots in the US who hoot and holler about the 4 black guys who get shot trying to kill a police officer a year, but remain silent about the other 5996 black people shot by other black people in gang violence.
    You're welcome to google

what terrorist acts did they commit?
    The same can be said for each individual refugee and immigrant.

Deleted
    what terrorist acts did they commit?
    terrorism
    ˈtɛrərɪzəm/Submit
    noun
    the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    As I can tell, they have yet to harm anyone. Personally, I do not think they should have been arrested, just for being part of a group.

Of course, if one were to take that argument, then one can't reasonably argue against immigrants and refugees, since they are also not harming others just by coming into a country.
    Pick one. People have bad thoughts and actions and must be arrested preemptively to save others. Or supporting a violent group is immediate arrest.

I'm really not expecting an ISIS raid for the reason Adam mentioned. They aren't white.

adam, i'd tell you my name and location but you dont live in the US so it wouldnt matter much. If I could get your address however and I lived in england i'd personally make you eat your teeth and shit blood for a week

your kinda down playing the suicide bombings, mass shootings, acid attacks and so on by saying some guy who committed no crimes is on the same level as a terrorist
    Can't the same be said for any random immigrant or refugee? Why do people want to keep out those who have committed no crimes and haven't hurt anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Arrested but not prosecuted and it isn't over - It's important to note that action is been taken against these dangerous ideals and that terrorism is terrorism regardless. Again I don't see your point since we regularly have threads about terrorism yet for some reason this isn't important or newsworthy
    Okay, so lead me though this discussion. Because really I don't see what there is to talk about here.

"Homegrown terrorism is bad" okay, I agree... You're really not opening this up to discussion. "There were previous terrorist threads!" as if that's a valid argument, or even statement, against "what's there to discuss?" Go ahead and talk about it if you want, but don't throw a tantrum when people don't show up to talk about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    your kinda down playing the suicide bombings, mass shootings, acid attacks and so on by saying some guy who committed no crimes is on the same level as a terrorist
    Terrorism IS a crime! That's why they're arrested. Pointing out these people are terrorists doesn't downplay the actions of others, that's like saying arresting a guy over raping a girl is downplaying serial rapists

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Pick one. People have bad thoughts and actions and must be arrested preemptively to save others. Or supporting a violent group is immediate arrest.

I'm really not expecting an ISIS raid for the reason Adam mentioned. They aren't white.
    I would pick the side of freedom. Let people do whatever they want, so long as they are not harming others. Let neo-Nazis be neo-Nazis. Let them have their meetings, let them speak. The same for immigrants and refugees. Let them into the country, let them be free to do as they want, so long as they do not harm others.

adam, i'd tell you my name and location but you dont live in the US so it wouldnt matter much. If I could get your address however and I lived in england i'd personally make you eat your teeth and shit blood for a week
    Are you hitting on him? I don't think you are his type.

How could they arrest Eleven when she is trapped in the upside down?

seriously though if you hate being white please do the rest of us a favor and have non white children or even better have no children at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Okay, so lead me though this discussion. Because really I don't see what there is to talk about here.

"Homegrown terrorism is bad" okay, I agree... You're really not opening this up to discussion. "There were previous terrorist threads!" as if that's a valid argument, or even statement, against "what's there to discuss?" Go ahead and talk about it if you want, but don't throw a tantrum when people don't show up to talk about it.
    I'm not throwing a tantrum by pointing out how apparently terrorism is only worthwhile over arbitrary reasons.

The discussion could be about how dangerous underground neo-nazi organizations are and how the young are getting groomed and used... How Nazism is slowly growing and needs stamping out and should be highlighted

nazi=someone who has opinions other than my own politically correct regressive drivel.

illegal immigrants commit crimes

and only a very small % of the "refugees" are real most of them are leeches most of them are men
    The existence of a law is not a justification for it. You want a double standard.

Who cares what gender they are, that is irrelevant.

Apparently, these men did commit crimes, so complaining about their arrest is no different than complaining about arresting someone for illegal immigration.

If you want to complain or bitch that these guys got arrested, if they have yet to hurt anyone, then you shouldn't support the arrest of immigrants, legal or illegal.