Syncing UI between different alts

Hello !

I'm struggling with the addons profiles and UI modifications accross all my alts.
    I'm not able to correctly retrieve all modification I made on one character to the others.
    Note that I'm using ElvUI.
    I've try to copy/paste the character directory on the WTF directory to the other chars, but this is not working in my case.

The issue are the followings :
    - If I create a new chat window, and configure it, this chat windows will not exists and I will not been able to use it (resulting in errors with a custom script that I use to change the text alignment on one of those chat window). It's "minor", but having to do this manip of creating & editing 10+ times is annoying. Does everyone have an idea of how to sync the chat conf between chars ?
    - I've configured ElvUI to use another police. However, even when importing the profile of ElvUI, the police changes are not shared between the characters.
    - I'm using few addons in addition of ElvUI. But for each addon, I had to import the profile from my "main UI character" each time I'm doing few changes. Is there a way to change this ? Some addons have a "default profile" which would be share, but that's not always the case.

And, something more ElvUI related : you can use as a condition [spec:1] or [spec:2], etc. (For exemple, for showing a raid frame, group frame, etc). I find it extremely usefull to use different party raid frame, based on the fact that I'm on a healer spec or not.
    However, The [spec:<number>] is related to the number of the spec in the talents, and I was not able to find something more role-related.
    I know that ElvUI offers the possibilty of having one profile per spec, and changing it when changing spec but this is really a bad fix, since everytime a perform one UI conf change, I had to do the same on multiple profiles. This [spec] condition allow me to be more generic, but if everything works well on one character, when going on an alt, where the spec are not the same, the profile doesn't match, and I have to edit those again. (And again each time I perform any kind of update). That would be fantastic if anyone have an idea for this

Thank you for your help !

10+ Year Old Account
    Try to copy the entire WTF folder. If you just copy the elvUI part, it's the same as using the profile for the other character. Chat windows aren't part of ElvUI

ElvUI uses profiles and can be changed on that tab. I just have one main profile called !PROFILE! and just swap to this on all my characters after they log in.

Chat windows are not part of an addon and are primarily saved server side iirc. if you are talking about the ElvUI changes to chat, you can just do the first couple of steps in the Elvui Install to make it move the chat window and set up the channels.

About other addons, the profile system is something the author needs to add themselves.

Reflux is an addon you can use to snapshot all the profiles of any addons that have them. Then on an alt, change all those same addons to that snapshot profile.