Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Thumbs down Mom who breastfeeds 5-year-old raises free-range kids: no medicine, no bed-time, no r

The Source

Many people in our society are sick, stressed out, and not in touch with their spirits. This is why Adele Allan has decided to raise her children in a way that was very different than the way most of society was raised.
    Her kids don’t have rules enforced upon them. They don’t go to a public school and they aren’t vaccinated.

This is because she wants to raise “free-range kids” who know who they are and aren’t forced to live in a way that doesn’t serve them spiritually, mentally and physically. When she was pregnant, she largely refused any medical intervention.

“We did receive some very interesting message such as what if your choices end up in your child being born dead,” recalls Matt. “I was convinced in trusting Adele and that she knew her body and she knew her mind and wouldn’t do anything to harm her body.”

She decided to let her chord naturally just fall off after she gave birth. It took about six days. Adele has also refused to innoculate her children.

“I don’t see that there is any need to inject foreign substances in them,” she explains. “The kids’ health is just as important as mine.”

She said that if she were ever sick with something as serious as cancer, she would still go with the natural approach and claims that breastmilk is capable of curing eye infections like conjunctivitis. She continues to breastfeed her 1-year-old and 5-year-old and says she will continue to do so until her kids decide they don’t want to be breastfed anymore.

“All it comes down to the mother and the child it should be a mutual decision between the two of them,” Adele explains. “It’s something as natural as a hug. It’s a connection.”

They have also received some flack for their parenting style for things like letting their kids walk around in public without shoes.

“It’s a great way for her to feet alive and feel the sensations beneath her feet,” Matt says.

Her children are also homeschooled and learn in a natural “free-range” way which is a matter of “taking a lead toward a child’s interest and seeing what they gravitate toward.” Rather than give their children lots of toys to play with, their kids enjoy being outside.

“It’s much more important for us that a set of plastic toys for him to be interacting with the animals and plants and to be learning about the environment,” Matt explains.
    This woman is crazy with how she's raising her kids. That's all I can say about her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The 'I can't be bothered to parent' approach, eh?

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    This woman is crazy with how she's raising her kids. That's all I can say about her.
    That's not raising children, that's neglect.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    That's not raising children, that's neglect.
    To you. Go take the kids and raise them "un-neglectfully" if you are so worried for them.

So she is raising mongrels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    To you. Go take the kids and raise them "un-neglectfully" if you are so worried for them.
    Not my fucking job or anyone else's. It's hers. And if she chooses not to do it in a way that will benefit the children later on in life then they should be taken away from her and put in a home where they will be raised properly.

Deleted
    You can't honestly have that opinion. Well what do I except of someone who is pro-abortion. You probably think the kids are better off dead than being raised anyway. I mean why would you give kids medicine then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Not my fucking job or anyone else's. It's hers. And if she chooses not to do it in a way that will benefit the children later on in life then they should be taken away from her and put in a home where they will be raised properly.
    Blah blah blah - "I only want to criticize and demand what be done, not raise them myself!"

Deleted
    She (?) did the same thing in the other thread where she said if you don't want her to abort her child, take it out of her and put it into your own body if you care so much. One more for the ignore list.

Breastfeeding a 5 year old? That's pretty weird.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can't cure crazy. Too bad for the kids.

And LoL @ "WHO recommends..."

Adele has also refused to innoculate her children.
    Remove the children immediately. Arrest her for neglect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    She (?) did the same thing in the other thread where she said if you don't want her to abort her child, take it out of her and put it into your own body if you care so much. One more for the ignore list.
    How fucking adorable that you put me on ignore rather than read my post and listen to me. What the hell do I care if she has an abortion? I care that she's raising 2 kids that are gonna go into the world woefully unprepared.

Not sure if this should be allowed. If the children don't learn how to integrate with society in a constructive way, it's not worth it.

Personally I think homeschooling preteen kids should be illegal. It's almost always nutcases who use it to indoctrinate their agenda to the kids rather than actually teach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blah blah blah - "I only want to criticize and demand what be done, not raise them myself!"
    "I only want to put my fingers in my ears and ignore all the problems around me!"

"I only want to put my fingers in my ears and ignore all the problems around me!"
    Please do. Would be very helpful for the people trying to live their own lives, all your blah blah blah but not actually DOING anything to HELP anyone is quite annoying and distracting from that, thanks!
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-09-28 at 09:26 PM.

I don't think there's a law saying parents have to vaccinate unless their children go to public/private school. It's unfortunate.
    Try neglect. I saw a kid with diphtheria because his witless mare of a mother didnt "believe in vaccines". I very diplomatically kept my mouth shut till i went home..what i said afterwards is not something I can ever repeat here.

How fucking adorable that you put me on ignore rather than read my post and listen to me. What the hell do I care if she has an abortion? I care that she's raising 2 kids that are gonna go into the world woefully unprepared.
    I think he was referring to the person you quoted not you