Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaney View Post
    Stop being so islamophobic. We need more of people like that in Europe to become more diverse, because diversity is our strength.

If you think people in the west have never beat their kids for having sex underage, you really need to take blinders off.

FYI people he "beat"/hit the man with the hammer not his daughter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You confusing Greenland with Iceland?
    They are virtually identical geographically, so if you think Iceland is beautiful, so is Greenland. Iceland is just more accessible, more populated, and less cold - but those a silly reasons to dislike a place.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Sorry, but it's less relevant than wyoming. I bet i just reminded you it existed.
    Less relevant to who? I'd trade a hundred Wyoming's for Greenland happily. Also, it's worth pointing out that Greenland possesses a colossal amount of the world's natural resources - so just keep that in mind before you go giving it away to people you don't like

Greenland has an oil field that may be bigger than Iraq's, which once verified may make Greenland the third largest oil field on Earth. Additionally, 10% of the world's ice mass is in greenland (with Antarctica being the other ~90%), meaning it has a big impact on the Northern Hemisphere climate cycle: regulating the heat fluctuations. It has a massive amount of the world's fresh water, which could become more valuable by the year - so if you think water wars in the future might be a thing - you should probably be looking at Greenland like a gold rush. And with that ice melting, we're only just getting a look at what precious metals might be available - but suffice to say the conditions are right for Greenland to rank in the realm of Canada/Russia/Australia for precious metals.

So stop shitting on Greenland please. When WW3 comes, the water runs out, oil prices quadruple, and precious metals couldn't be rarer - my plan is to sneakily conquer Greenland and exit WW3 alive, and a trillionaire. I don't need you mucking that up by treating Greenland as a dumping ground
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Religious people are often blind hypocrites, quite common amongst the indoctrinated like those from the Middle East... who knew?

Deleted
    We should not blame muslims for what that male guy did.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    They are virtually identical geographically, so if you think Iceland is beautiful, so is Greenland. Iceland is just more accessible, more populated, and less cold - but those a silly reasons to dislike a place.

Less relevant to who? I'd trade a hundred Wyoming's for Greenland happily. Also, it's worth pointing out that Greenland possesses a colossal amount of the world's natural resources - so just keep that in mind before you go giving it away to people you don't like

Greenland has an oil field that may be bigger than Iraq's, which once verified may make Greenland the third largest oil field on Earth. Additionally, 10% of the world's ice mass is in greenland (with Antarctica being the other ~90%), meaning it has a big impact on the Northern Hemisphere climate cycle: regulating the heat fluctuations. It has a massive amount of the world's fresh water, which could become more valuable by the year - so if you think water wars in the future might be a thing - you should probably be looking at Greenland like a gold rush. And with that ice melting, we're only just getting a look at what precious metals might be available - but suffice to say the conditions are right for Greenland to rank in the realm of Canada/Russia/Australia for precious metals.

So stop shitting on Greenland please. When WW3 comes, the water runs out, oil prices quadruple, and precious metals couldn't be rarer - my plan is to sneakily conquer Greenland and exit WW3 alive, and a trillionaire. I don't need you mucking that up by treating Greenland as a dumping ground
    Then we'll build a 10000 foot wall around it. Check mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    " Uber’s licence runs out tomorrow but will it stop working?"

Do people even pay attention to what they post? These copy/paste bots seem rather buggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    "Do people bug even pay attention to what bug they post? These copy/paste bots seem rather buggy."
    "Do people bug even pay attention to what bug they post? These copy/paste bots seem rather buggy."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Then we'll build a 10000 foot wall around it. Check mate.
    I like that plan a lot more than using it as a fundamentalist, child rapist, penal colony

Point is, don't make the Australia mistake twice! Just look what happened down under - we thought we'd send all the criminals and deviants down there to die to drop bear attacks and alcohol poisoning, and now they are all rich, happy, and distanced from any geopolitical threat (except maybe Indonesia, but they have that under control).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I like that plan a lot more than using it as a fundamentalist, child rapist, penal colony

Point is, don't make the Australia mistake twice! Just look what happened down under - we thought we'd send all the criminals and deviants down there to die to drop bear attacks and alcohol poisoning, and now they are all rich, happy, and distanced from any geopolitical threat (except maybe Indonesia, but they have that under control).
    Whoa there islamaphobe #notallmuslims

When my father shouts "It's hammer time!" he usually just sings and dances, I guess that phrase means other things to other families.

Minor nitpick, but the article says he beat the male partner with the hammer and his daughter with his hands and feet.

And as an aside, attacking someone with a hammer and only inflicting two staples worth of damage? What a major wus. The hammer is one of the most popular murder weapons out there and he only inflicted a flesh injury.

All that said, good to hear that he ended up in prison however brief his stay will be and it's good to hear that the two only received minor injuries. I'm not sure how I'd react if I came home after leaving my daughter alone and saw her having sex with a stranger. I probably would have been sympathetic had he not attacked his daughter after hammering the dude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Thought this was gonna be about some family in Texas or Alabama, when I read the thread title.
    Guess when people see rape titles in sweden and norway on news think

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Obviously. I mean the prison and parole services would have evaluated him at the time of his release, but what do they know, huh?!?
    Fuck all it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Fuck all it seems.
    Does it? Why? I mean obviously you, as someone who has read a post on a gaming forum, knows more than them so perhaps you could explain why your knowledge of this person trumps the professionals involved with him and his incarceration.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    So who do you blame when none religious people abuse/beat/kill there kids and or spouse?
    whoever done it? "everyone does it" has never been and should never be a good excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    I like how it is, "A DEVOUT MUSLIM". So what does that mean. Devout muslims do this? non devout ones dont? muslims do this? non muslims dont? what do we do if a non muslim did it? Please have some internal thought process before just mindlessly posting articles that clearly lack any cohesion or aim besides causing more issues than they actually solve.
    yes, a devout one would do this. just like a devout christian would beat their kids, or a jew. the abrahamic faiths tell you to beat the shit out of your kids, and if you're devout, you will.

anyway, it's not a surprise. jail won't change him either. that girl's in trouble for the rest of her life, hopefully she can change countries and be safe.

Well this thread is going to be about how Muslims are terrible even though being abusive isn't an only Muslim thing calling it now.
    I mean every thread about a republican turns into how all republicans are nazi's so it goes the course of MMO-champion..

But back to the thread really isn't that uncommon only difference is if this was syria or something he would have murdered her and called it a honor killing. Or threw acid on her face then disowned her. They take their You must stay a virgin till after we get paid that dowry really serious.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-09-29 at 10:14 PM.

So who do you blame when none religious people abuse/beat/kill there kids and or spouse?
    Well if those non religious people justify their actions and feel no remorse we ask what values they endorse and where these values come from. In this case it is pretty obvious to all but the most ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsav1 View Post
    Muslims are supposed to be apart of the religion of peace right?
    I feel like the song "One of these things is not like the other" is relevant in this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Does it? Why? I mean obviously you, as someone who has read a post on a gaming forum, knows more than them so perhaps you could explain why your knowledge of this person trumps the professionals involved with him and his incarceration.
    Because obviously for all their supposed talent and knowledge, he went on to inflict violence on the general public.

I don't need to know more than them because it isn't my job. And frankly it shouldn't be their job considering how much they failed.

A devout Muslim father
    And I didn't need to read more than that (but I did). It was a bit reckless of the daughter to do it, but that in no way excuses the rampant barbarism of 'devout' muslims. If this girl goes back home and doesn't obey her father like a dog, I'm almost 100% certain she'll end up at the business end of an 'honor' killing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I feel like the song "One of these things is not like the other" is relevant in this post.
    Oh it'll be peaceful allright, when all opposition has been eradicated or assimilated. Or borderline enslaved when it comes to women.