Poll: Will you be playing CoD:WWII?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Played the open beta for 4 hours because friends forced me to play longer then 15min, the game is at best "meh" nothing to sing praises about,
    the game looks very outdated and just plain boring, the lag compensation is fucking horrible, you shot a guy 3 times and he kills you and when you watch the killcam and see that from his point of view you never even shot.
    Oh the maps, holy fuck are they bad, the ones in the beta are fucking trash.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Call of duty is proof that idiots will largely buy the same game over and over again every year. Mad respect for being able to pull that off, but otherwise fuck you call of duty.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    No, I have better things to do, like watch paint dry or count the blades of grass on my lawn.

I'm holding out on Battlefront 2, but I'm expecting that to be as great of a success as Destiny 2. Last CoD I played was Black Ops 2.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2017-09-30 at 02:53 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

No, I suck at fast-paced FPS games now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The single player campaign looks good for once but since they are historically short as fuck I'm not sure it's worth it. At first I was a lil excited but I popped in some BO2 to prepare and remembered why I quit the series in the first place, online is just a cancerfest of killstreaks and UAV spam.