Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    it's pretty good money. Since I have 12 alts I get loads of Bloods. Making about 10-20k gold extra a day is awesome!
    But dont you need alchemy to make them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    But dont you need alchemy to make them?
    Yes, you do need Alchemy.

Is there a similar site for the primal sargerite vendor that was put in this week? And how do the mats compare to the crafted gear? Also how do the shoulder enchants for bloods vs primals compare now?

Thx in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aktec View Post
    Is there a similar site for the primal sargerite vendor that was put in this week? And how do the mats compare to the crafted gear? Also how do the shoulder enchants for bloods vs primals compare now?

Thx in advance.
    I found the ore to be the best (since gems crashed for some reason. People went overboard with them and didn't check TUJ prices properly it seems.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Before 7.3, I had extra BoS. Now I need all I can get just to keep table missions going. Those special followers are expensive! Although I am finding I can complete more missions while ignoring the Argus expert requirement as my other champions gear up.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by j0ust View Post
    It's like there's something called supply and demand in effect, almost. Crazy...
    It's also almost like that link doesn't at all show the supply/demand ratio.

Sure you can earn 10g more per blood on item A, but if you can only sell 1 item A per week instead of 1000 items B per week then it's a bad investment.
    Last edited by Protean; 2017-10-29 at 08:29 AM.

I usually just buy felslate and sell it in stacks of 200. It's usually sells for a consistently good amount which sustains my needs of purchasing food and flasks for mythic+ and the mage tower.

Order Hall resources probably have the best conversion rate, if you have enough alts to actually convert your OHR to gold.

Argus gold missions give anywhere from 700 (+1750) to 1200 (+1750) for 100-400 OHR. So you're looking at a conversion rate of 1:7 (OHR:Gold) at worst. If your server economy allows you to make more than that, then that's obviously better. People brought up Prolonged Power and that's about 300 per 10 on my server (Sargeras). 1 blood= 200 OHR= 300 gold, so the conversion rate is about 1: 1.5 (OHR: Gold), which is far inferior to gold missions.

The blacksmithing mount and crafted legendaries are by far the best on my server.

Using it to run gold missions on alts is an interesting idea. That would take a massive (time and resource) investment to get all your guys leveled and geared up, though. I just swapped my primary alt about a month ago and only over the last week or so have I finally been able to complete 6 missions at a time like my main. I guess they don't need to be THAT decked just to make some gold, but I imagine it's still going to take awhile before you can 200% Argus gold missions, especially if you want to forgo the Argus elite troops (which you have to to get the ratio you put in your post). If you include the cost of an elite troop, you're looking at closer to 1:1 to 1:3 OHR:gold, which is basically the same as prolonged or selling mats, and definitely worse than selling legos or the mount.

Please someone make a site for primal sargerite too

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    The blacksmithing mount and crafted legendaries are by far the best on my server.

Using it to run gold missions on alts is an interesting idea. That would take a massive (time and resource) investment to get all your guys leveled and geared up, though. I just swapped my primary alt about a month ago and only over the last week or so have I finally been able to complete 6 missions at a time like my main. I guess they don't need to be THAT decked just to make some gold, but I imagine it's still going to take awhile before you can 200% Argus gold missions, especially if you want to forgo the Argus elite troops (which you have to to get the ratio you put in your post). If you include the cost of an elite troop, you're looking at closer to 1:1 to 1:3 OHR:gold, which is basically the same as prolonged or selling mats, and definitely worse than selling legos or the mount.
    I wouldn't say massive. I'd say 3-4 weeks, from experience, for months of reward
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

order resources is definitely the best gold per blood (2-4 bloods for the OR to run a mission that rewards 2k+ gold) if you don't already have enough OR to keep your alts running.

I'm not sure whether there are diminishing returns on missions across your account; after the experience in WoD I assume that there are. I have three characters regularly running missions and they all seem to pull a pretty decent income from them, and I don't run enough WQs to keep them all in OR so converting bloods has been profitable for me.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    order resources is definitely the best gold per blood (2-4 bloods for the OR to run a mission that rewards 2k+ gold) if you don't already have enough OR to keep your alts running.

I'm not sure whether there are diminishing returns on missions across your account; after the experience in WoD I assume that there are. I have three characters regularly running missions and they all seem to pull a pretty decent income from them, and I don't run enough WQs to keep them all in OR so converting bloods has been profitable for me.
    I don't seem to get diminishing returns on those missions, and even if there are, it's not enough to affect anything. For example, I have 12 toons running, and I've gathered over 900 bloods just this week
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore