Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Well the Mayor of San Juan has admitted she has yet to attend any FEMA meetings. The TEamsters there are telling the drivers to stay home unless they are getting $50 a hour to deliver aid. The mayor of San Juan Carmen Yulín Cruz is a big supporter of a known Terrorist that was pardoned by Obama and she has had many allegations of corruption against her. Aid was sent , resources were freed up but they politicizing this tragedy to score points against Trump and the cost of American citizen lives.
    This reminds me of Col Tom Kratman's accounts of the Kurds. He explained that when they dropped off supplies in the middle of villages they would ask to be paid to deliver them into their homes 50 feet away.

What is really amazing is how stupid that PR mayor is having that shirt made in a place with no power in hospitals. It shows she either planned ahead to hold off handing out supplies or decided that shirt was more important than supplies from the mainland. It would be even funnier if Anderson Cooper brought it there for her

Other PR mayors say she can't even be bothered to attend meetings
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/30/ex...-any-meetings/
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

I've overheard vaguely, CM, that there are other countries around Puerto-Rico, that have complicated stuff like ''novelty t-shirt stores''

Ah yes, YouTube, proving nothing as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    *snip image*
    So 2 pallets of canned beans is enough food for a city of THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY-FIVE THOUSAND?

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    shows she either planned ahead to hold off handing out supplies or decided that shirt was more important than supplies from the mainland.
    Or had the reasonable foresight to realize that Trump and anyone appointed by him is incompetent.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Well the Mayor of San Juan has admitted she has yet to attend any FEMA meetings. The TEamsters there are telling the drivers to stay home unless they are getting $50 a hour to deliver aid. The mayor of San Juan Carmen Yulín Cruz is a big supporter of a known Terrorist that was pardoned by Obama and she has had many allegations of corruption against her. Aid was sent , resources were freed up but they politicizing this tragedy to score points against Trump and the cost of American citizen lives.
    Let's not feel angry towards the teamsters. They were treated like shit until this disaster happened, now they're being made into slaves over it. Meanwhile, they and their families are probably in exactly the same situation as any other impoverished family on Puerto Rico.

Imagine all the min wage workers on earth being told to fix everything or lose their life to jail convictions. They'll be like "Dude, I was already contributing and I have no idea what the fuck is going on, why am I the work bitch now that shits fallen apart even more?"

They're being human. That's all.

That having been said, being human literally means to be evil shit and shit on people, so yes round up those teamsters and fry them, kill em all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alt-Left
    Say Ms. Cruz, do you want to be Governor?

Ease off the pro-Trump talk. Make Trump look bad or else we can and will make your life miserable.
    That's what it boils down to.

COuld solve this problem by sending more troops, which is what PR officials were callin for anyway

Latin America is riddled with corruption, largely enabled by previous (and hell, probably current) US administrations. There's a lot of stupidity we can blame on Trump, but this probably isn't one of them.