10+ Year Old Account

Good News! Bad News.

Alright real simple, you get to be the bearer of GOOD NEWS! Whatever you like, however you also have to deliver the bad news. Basically you have to deliver the bad news first, then you can end with the good news. Basically you deliver the bad news to the poster above you, while leaving Good news for the Next poster after you. Just for Fun

Good News: You just won $100 Million Dollars!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Reminds me of the 'Corrupt-A-Wish' thread. Can't find it for some reason though....

Bad News: You have a $100 Million Dollars debt due for next week before penalities apply.

Good News: You have been chosen to participate in the next Vault-Tec program !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Reminds me of the 'Corrupt-A-Wish' thread. Can't find it for some reason though....

Bad News: You have a $100 Million Dollars debt due for next week before penalities apply.

Good News: You have been chosen to participate in the next Vault-Tec program !

Bad News You wind up being arrested because you were tricked into aiding a illegal secret money laundering making scam.

Good News You have won yourself a Spot on Americas favorite game show "The Price is Right"!
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-10-02 at 08:12 PM.