Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I can. I don't support paranoia.
    The London subway has been hit by actual terror attacks before. It's quite hard to blame people for getting scared when someone starts reading a religious script out loud in such a place.

sounds like something some psychopath would do. "repent thy sins" then start killing.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    The London subway has been hit by actual terror attacks before. It's quite hard to blame people for getting scared when someone starts reading a religious script out loud in such a place.
    Huh reality is honestly more bizarre then fantasy. I never imagined that a turn evil spell would be effective in real life.

Can't say I blame them, Europe has seen a rash of religious extremist violence. If something like this occurred someplace unexpected, I could see people thinking irrationally.

Cool. People should be scared of believers in superstition and make believe.

People read the Bible out load all the time around here.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    I don't blame people for wanting to get the fuck away from him. I would too - I'd rather look like a paranoid asshole and stay alive than be turned into red mist.

He could've easily been planning something dangerous. Luckily he wasn't, but honestly can you blame people for reacting like this based on recent events? A bomb was recently found in a London underground tube, after all.

Everybody will die eventually. Death is natural. People die, because it was their time to die, even if they die at 25 years old.

I don't want to live forever, well at least, not on this shitty world that has come to.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah today, where the first response to a troubling opinion is to panic and flail instead of simply asking them to stop that.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by Neps View Post
    I don't blame people for wanting to get the fuck away from him. I would too - I'd rather look like a paranoid asshole and stay alive than be turned into red mist.

He could've easily been planning something dangerous. Luckily he wasn't, but honestly can you blame people for reacting like this based on recent events? A bomb was recently found in a London underground tube, after all.
    Yeah... we have had a real rash of murderous Christians recently in the eu thats totally a problem atm with society...

Murderous Christians...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Yeah... we have had a real rash of murderous Christians recently in the eu thats totally a problem atm with society...

Murderous Christians...
    Muslims don't hold the trademark on terrorism. Anyone is capable of it, for any motive.

Deleted

Murderous Christians...
    Well one would barely told difference betweem Quran and Bible... Both have very violent and disturbing contexts

We've seen muslims blowing themselvs up because of their books... you never know when someone throws rock into your face just because you're walking around shaved (yes that's in the bible)

Quote Originally Posted by Neps View Post
    Muslims don't hold the trademark on terrorism. Anyone is capable of it, for any motive.
    Not all Muslims are terrorists but almost all terrorist in the west are Muslims.

10+ Year Old Account
    Europeans scare easily.

http://www.oregonlive.com/today/inde..._commuter.html

What's going on in this world. Some reads some passages so people lose their mind? Really?
    Yelling about death in crowded train. With religious flavour.

Yeah, not gonna scare anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    try to play Diablo 2's last vid loud in a train and wait for reaction. bible or not, it will backfire too ?

Tyrael was such a bad ass. Damn shame they turned him human.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Not all Muslims are terrorists but almost all terrorist in the west are Muslims.
    ???????????

What's going on in this world. Some reads some passages so people lose their mind? Really?
    "Surveys show that Great Britain is one of the most secular countries in the world. The "avowedly non-religious," The Guardian newspaper reported earlier this year, now make up half of Britain's population."

That surprised me. I figured the British would be quite gung-ho with their Church of England, considering they spent most of the past 400 years in a state of near war trying to keep Catholics from having any power. One of the queen's titles is "Defender of the Faith".

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.

Er, the answer was in what you quoted:

"Some commuters "became scared when the man also began saying 'Death is not the end,'" a rider told the BBC."

Americans have a rather naive view of Christians since we are bombarded with their propaganda. However, out in the world, Christians are involved in atrocities themselves, and many in the UK are aware of that. For example, Christian militias are killing civilians in Africa this year. So when someone starts spouting out religious drivel and including a phrase such as "Death is not the end", that would be a sign to most intelligent people that something bad could very well happen, and it is time to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Er, the answer was in what you quoted:

"Some commuters "became scared when the man also began saying 'Death is not the end,'" a rider told the BBC."

Americans have a rather naive view of Christians since we are bombarded with their propaganda. However, out in the world, Christians are involved in atrocities themselves, and many in the UK are aware of that. For example, Christian militias are killing civilians in Africa this year. So when someone starts spouting out religious drivel and including a phrase such as "Death is not the end", that would be a sign to most intelligent people that something bad could very well happen, and it is time to leave.
    Yep those intelligent people leave right infront of a train. Yep its that astounding intelligence at work...