Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reading religious texts relating to killing people with no context causes a panic? Color me fucking shocked. Reminds me of a certain phrase a certain religion has you shout before you go on a mass murder suicide rampage.

Meh I'm used to crazy religious people in London.

I've seen enough people preaching out side Tube stations that everyone in the west is going to burn, hell I've even seen people holding up placards in Brixton saying that America was going to be righteously destroyed by god... they were there to commemorate 9/11 no less.

A guy shouting religious quotes about death whilst on the tube is going to freak people out a bit though, especially a week or so after another bomb went off.

Quote Originally Posted by Neps View Post
    Muslims don't hold the trademark on terrorism. Anyone is capable of it, for any motive.
    While I agree 100% that terror isn't linked solely to Islamists (in the UK for instance, we've had FAR more terrorism from the IRA and other parties than we have Islamists) this current trend to label EVERYTHING as "terrorism" is getting stupid. It has specific meaning as a term that seems to be getting lost.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Reading religious texts relating to killing people with no context causes a panic? Color me fucking shocked. Reminds me of a certain phrase a certain religion has you shout before you go on a mass murder suicide rampage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Cool. People should be scared of believers in superstition and make believe.
    Read my above post please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I can. I don't support paranoia.
    Stop trolling then

They prolly thought he was gonna do the christian equivalent of an allahu akbar

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    They prolly thought he was gonna do the christian equivalent of an allahu akbar
    I am curious as to what that is?

Start a soup kitchen?

http://www.oregonlive.com/today/inde..._commuter.html

What's going on in this world. Some reads some passages so people lose their mind? Really?
    Thats what happens when religion is a major source of the worlds problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Thats what happens when religion is a major source of the worlds problems.
    You mean when A religion surely?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    While I agree 100% that terror isn't linked solely to Islamists (in the UK for instance, we've had FAR more terrorism from the IRA and other parties than we have Islamists) this current trend to label EVERYTHING as "terrorism" is getting stupid. It has specific meaning as a term that seems to be getting lost.
    I guess, to me it means a random attack on random groups of people with no reason other than a political or religious motive. Even if only a few people get hurt or killed it counts as terrorism. But I also try not to let it become an all-round bogeyman.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You mean when A religion surely?
    Pretty much all of the mainstream ones apart from Buddhism (maybe Hinduism?) are the source of a lot of historical and current problems.
    Last edited by Aquinan; 2017-10-03 at 11:33 PM. Reason: edit

Look, Tennisace found some shocking article in a third rate rag and decided to share it with us...what a surprise. Can't someone ban this guy from creating threads?

What's going on in this world. Some reads some passages so people lose their mind? Really?
    I wonder what would happen if I would start to sing generic death/black metal song xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

smart people, let's see a muslim do that with the quran next.