Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Will probably be some sort of legendary catch-up. I already feel dumb trying to collect them all on my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    Will probably be some sort of legendary catch-up. I already feel dumb trying to collect them all on my main.
    I feel the same.
    No way I'll be grinding them out now. Rather do the content I enjoy and just do the things I like instead of farming Oranges.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Avateau View Post
    And they are not neutral, which maybe hints at some Alliance vs. Horde conflict over the Wound?
    As long as I can fly in without getting attacked by 200 (literally) horde. I love that I moved 13 characters off a horde dominated server only to have CRZ link me back with that same server and others like it. F' CRZ.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    The point is so you can play another spec and still get legendary on your main spec.

Like playing Tank with tank loot spec and get this item, you change spec to your main spec and identify it.
    I think the point is to create another way to get legs that's not so RNG, depending on how they drop.
    Last edited by Moridius; 2017-10-04 at 08:07 PM.

I've got all the legendaries for all three specs for my main. I'm a little disappointed they didn't add any more regularly collected legendaries in 7.3 and it's looking like there won't be anymore in 7.3.2 either.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    imagine getting legendary relic with shitty netherlight traits
    Too bad Blizzard missed the boat on the whole craft your own cool legionaries. But then again they never have had a good crafting "game"

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Diablo 3 loot is random period. Legion loot (other than pvp gear and what you craft to some extent) is not completely random, only BONUSES are random. You do not need any of those bonuses to clear any of the content, nor does the game demand that you have the best legendaries to complete the content. But let's just say it did, 99% of you are not going to clear it before it's trivialized in some way so you're just bitching because you were probably some try hard on a bad server before, and now that doesn't mean you're gonna have better gear than a casual player necessarily.
    So much crap together in one post... lol

Just to fix your statement about D3 loot, it's not random period. The bonuses are fixed to each item. You get random values and stats. Clearly diferent from "random period".

The only time the game does not require you to have the legendaries that are actually good for your spec is on trivialized/nerfed bosses or normal mode or starting the heroic mode.

Don't be stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Rng has been in the game since vanilla. I know from experience how shit it was to not get that 10-20% weapon or trinket upgrade in several months, if I got them at all.

I understand that RNG sucks sometimes(trust me, I am salty) but legendary rng sucks as gear rng, difference is, legendary you really want you'll get eventually
    RNG for an item drop is one thing, which is not what he was saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Lol.. but you also know legendaries are here, and you get it 100% without any praying, because you get it in the end. I did pray for bis items before, now I know my prayers will be heard in the end.

See, this logic applies everywhere. You have bis leg to work towards. Work for it.

And best part, you are not locked to any raid to get your bis item(legendary)
    And that's why the chance to drop is far lower than the items from the raid.

That's the worst part actually.

Still waiting for legendaries from 7.0 to drop for me, one of them is now bis again for my spec and each new patch they would keep adding new ones, making it worse.

At least there won't be any new ones now.
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2017-10-04 at 09:01 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Rather do the content I enjoy and just do the things I like instead of farming Oranges.
    You mean like you should have this entire expansion? People's Legendary Hysteria this expansion has been one of the most retarded things I've seen this community chuck a Tantrum about in Years.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    RNG for an item drop is one thing, which is not what he was saying.

- - - Updated - - -

And that's why the chance to drop is far lower than the items from the raid.

That's the worst part actually.

Still waiting for legendaries from 7.0 to drop for me, one of them is now bis again for my spec and each new patch they would keep adding new ones, making it worse.

At least there won't be any new ones now.
    If you dont have all legendaries for your main spec and you started at launch, you have been doing something seriously wrong.

And what was his point again? Wich he wrote, RNG, he complains about the RNG. Before you could get bis items etc bla bla, you still can when it comes to legendary. If you don't want to do your work to collect the legendaries, thats on you.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2017-10-04 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    You mean like you should have this entire expansion? People's Legendary Hysteria this expansion has been one of the most retarded things I've seen this community chuck a Tantrum about in Years.
    Well I won't start the convo regarding it since it's my personal opinion. Every side has their good and bad points.

On Topic: my idea is that those tokens might drop in the same way the SoO Heirlooms dropped, where you get 1 token per unsaved character per kill/week.
    Of course you'll get the token drop of the Class you kill it with.
    Example: I kill it with a Rogue, I get the Rogue token to use on whatever Specc I want on my Rogue(s).
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    They're random.

So it fixes NOTHING.

It will still just randomly assign you a shit legendary.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry bro.

Some of us don't want to mindlessly grind 12 month old raids on 4 different difficulties. The content is old and shit. Why aren't we rewarded for playing CURRENT content?

You're basically playing the game like a loser.
    Argus appears to be a decent source for leggos, but I agree. No sane person is going to run LFR forever willingly.

Tbh, blizz should just use the Destiny 2 "legendary" system. Yeah, it's a bit grindy, but at least you have somewhat of a choice and it isn't completely terrible... Or at least way better than the Legion one.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    They're random.

So it fixes NOTHING.

It will still just randomly assign you a shit legendary.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry bro.

Some of us don't want to mindlessly grind 12 month old raids on 4 different difficulties. The content is old and shit. Why aren't we rewarded for playing CURRENT content?

You're basically playing the game like a loser.
    You dont know how I play the game. The loser is the one who think you need to do all raids on 4 difficulties to get the most chance on legendaries. Do current content and get one every week or two.

That you fail to get legendaries is on you, seems you are doing it all wrong.

The one thing that I could see as being really bad about this is if these items are random drops like the unsullied gear tokens are... the last thing I want is a legendary token for an alt I hardly play.

Use: Identify a Death Knight legendary item.
    Use: Identify a Demon Hunter legendary item.
    Use: Identify a Druid legendary item.
    Use: Identify a Hunter legendary item.
    Use: Identify a Mage legendary item.
    Use: Identify a Monk item.
    Use: Identify a Paladin legendary item.
    Use: Identify a Priest legendary item.
    Use: Identify a Rogue legendary item.
    Use: Identify a Shaman legendary item.
    Use: Identify a Warlock legendary item.
    Use: Identify a Warrior legendary item.
    Monks are nerfed so hard that they are getting just an 'item' instead of 'legendary'. Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by Carmilla View Post
    That you fail to get legendaries is on you, seems you are doing it all wrong.
    I know right? I opened a couple emissary boxes a few weeks back and got 2 legendaries. These filthy causals just don't know how to play the game.

More legendaries, finally.