Page 1 of 31
... LastLast

Talking Prototype Mexico border wall

GET HYPE!

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2017/oct/02...all-protoypes/

Construction crews are already building some of the border wall prototypes along the U.S.-Mexico border near San Diego. A construction crew used a crane to hoist a 30-foot tall border fence section into place just a few dozen feet north of Mexico.

A damn fine looking wall, can't wait to see the other prototypes.

10+ Year Old Account
    what's the city behind it
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    what's the city behind it
    It's Tijuana. It looks like they put in the no man's land between the two border fences along Otay Mesa.
    Last edited by Rasulis; 2017-10-03 at 10:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're doing something. I honestly thought this was just another empty promise. How far will they get with this? Not sure. They can easily just put a ladder up against the thing and climb over it anyway. But the article says that the old fence it would take minutes to just run through it. With a concrete wall and actually having to scale it, it would take longer. More likely for people to get caught that way if the wall is being watched.

It's beautiful

I'm interested to see the estimated cost of the wall compared to the savings of benefits etc etc paid to illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I'm interested to see the estimated cost of the wall compared to the savings of benefits etc etc paid to illegals.
    why does it matter, they are here illegally. Paying off criminals doesnt solve a problem.

Our tax dollars hard at being wasted on stupid ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    yeh how dare they waste our tax dollars on stopping people from breaking the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    yeh how dare they waste our tax dollars on stopping people from breaking the law.
    There are these things called boats.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like our education system which we pay more into and see lesser results than anywhere in the world, that constantly screams it's underfunded? Common core? Standardized testing?

Point is, if it's a politician's idea, it's bound to be stupid on a whole lot of levels.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

wow that changes everything I guess we should just not build the wall now

Quote Originally Posted by 2sk00ps View Post
    wow that changes everything I guess we should just not build the wall now
    Yeah, we shouldn't. It's a waste of money and won't solve any problems while creating new problems.

That wall is going to do jack;

Yeah, we shouldn't. It's a waste of money and won't solve any problems while creating new problems.
    Tell that to the families of those who had loved ones murdered by illegal aliens. It's a step in the right direction. Agree with the wall or not, it's going to be built, the time has come to face reality.

No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    That wall is going to do jack;
    You'd probably like to think so Pancho, but that wall is the end of your free ride forever.

Trump said it got 10 feet higher. 30 + 10 is 40, not 30. Why are they making it 30?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sk00ps View Post
    Tell that to the families of those who had loved ones murdered by illegal aliens. It's a step in the right direction. Agree with the wall or not, it's going to be built, the time has come to face reality.
    It's nothing but a pointless waste of money that will be immensely damaging to the environment.

It's nothing but a pointless waste of money that will be immensely damaging to the environment.
    You're talking with trumpetteers, you would be better off arguing with a door
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker