Fbi seizes over 3,000 penises during raid at morgue employee’s home

FBI agents made an astonishing discovery this morning while executing a search warrant at the residence of a Houston mortician: 3,178 embalmed human penises.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation suspected 54-year old Dave Murray, an employee of the Harris County Morgue, of being implicated in an organ trafficking network.

Investigating several reports of missing organs and body parts, dozens of agents raided his residence this morning, hoping to find evidence of his involvement in the crimes.

What they found on the site was a lot more disturbing than what they expected, as the FBI spokesman Andy Ramirez described the scene in an interview with WNTV-4.

According to Agent Ramirez, the accused rapidly confessed everything as soon as he was arrested.

It took the FBI more than seven hours to gather all the organs and other pieces of evidence that were found on the site.

A total of 53 criminal charges have already been filed against Mr. Murray and hundreds more could be filed over the next few days.

An anonymous FBI source told WNTV-4 that the number of charges could reach over 3,000.

Dave Murray will remain in custody for the moment as a psychiatric evaluation has been ordered to determine if he’s fit to stand a trial.

If he is considered fit, he should appear in court in October for the beginning of the procedures.
    http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/fbi-...mployees-home/
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Must have been a hard case to crack.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Deleted
    I think Freud is turning in his grave

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...da fuc
    Well someone had a extreme case of penis envy

10+ Year Old Account
    Reuse, reduce, recycle.

Don't take penises that don't belong to you!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Just a heads up, World News Daily is a known "fake news" site. Apart from the link from their website, there is no other news station covering a story like this and according to Snopes it is false.

10+ Year Old Account
    One (dis)charge per penis.

Deleted
    That's one cocky son of a bitch to mutilate dead people like that.

Shameful.

That's like 1 a day for 8-9 years.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberveil View Post
    Just a heads up, World News Daily is a known "fake news" site. Apart from the link from their website, there is no other news station covering a story like this and according to Snopes it is false.
    This seems like a false story, and it's swerving into forbidden topics pretty easily on top of that, so closing this here.

CLOSED.