[A] 5/9M Hunter looking for weekend raiding guild.

So it appears my guild imploded over the weekend and after much consideration I decided i need a raid schedule that fits me better. I recently joined another guild as a casual until i figure out what i am going to do. I am looking for a weekend raiding guild on Sargeras. I am also one of those people interested in Achievements..so if your guild does run those that be a bonus.

https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...argeras/Banard

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...argeras/banard

Either PM me on these forums or find me in game.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Banard; 2017-10-04 at 12:30 PM.

RECLAMATION-Emerald Dream

Reclamation was founded in the ashes of Sundered-Khadgar. We are a group of former officers who felt the spirit our previous guild was built upon had died. We moved realms to start anew, and Reclamation was born.

We are building Reclamation from the ground up using these core values as the foundation:

Attendance
    As a member of either the PvP team, or PvE team, we expect everyone to show up 10 min early to any scheduled event. In the end, WoW is just a game and real life always takes precedence, but being punctual and considerate of the other members’ time is something we hold in high value. With that said, if for any reason you cannot make a scheduled raid/RBG, we would appreciate 24 hours notice if possible.

Teamwork
    We value players that are committed to operating as part of a team. One must be able to take constructive criticism and understand that having members who embrace this ideal is the key to the overall success to both the PvP and PvE teams.

Skill
    We value players with the ability to outperform their gear and are quick to pick up mechanics without a steep learning curve. We do not expect everyone to be in the top 1%, but a constant drive to always improve is mandatory.

Commitment
    We want everyone to show up because they genuinely want to be there, not because they feel obligated to do so. Keep in mind that if you are on one of the RBG teams or on the Mythic Progression team, 9 to 19 other people are counting on you to be there and execute your role.

Preparedness
    Everyone applying should have a solid understanding of their class, its abilities, and how they fit into every raid encounter. Members should research encounters and watch videos to be as prepared as possible. Staying up to date and current with your class/spec/role is CRUCIAL to being successful. PvE and PvP team leaders should never have to tell you that you are underperforming, you should have done enough research on your own to know whether or not you are where you should be.

Independence
    You should expect personal success to only come when you hold yourself accountable and put in the hard work to overcome any adversity you may face. However, help will always be provided for those that ask for it, and we would much rather you ask a question before a pull, than to keep making the same mistake because you were afraid to say you are having a problem executing a certain mechanic.

PvE/PvP Schedules

As it is now, we are still building from the ground up, so times and days are still to be determined.

If interested, add me in game at (Timotay-Emerald Dream) Burst#1949.