Paladin at 110...?

Hi all,

in the process of levelling my Paladin after playing nothing but DH since Legion launch... already it's pretty fun with the Ret spec for levelling, mobs seem to die efficiently quick etc... I've still to properly try Holy but Protection (without artifact weapon) also seems pretty amazing...

I'm no Mythic raider, and I'm no rank 1 Mythic+ grinder, but I'm a very competitive casual.. so whilst I don't grind 24/7 for the best of the best in the best guild with the best team... I still like to be able to compete when I do log on..!

I love Hybrids and Paladin seems like a solid choice for overtaking my DH as my new main (DH got very boring). The only thing I do hate is my lack of mobility... but after coming from a DH, every class has lower mobility

So I was just after general thoughts on how Ret, Holy and Prot feel at 110?

Cheers,

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret: Shit
    Prot: Good
    Holy: Great
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Hi all,
    I love Hybrids and Paladin seems like a solid choice for overtaking my DH as my new main (DH got very boring). The only thing I do hate is my lack of mobility... but after coming from a DH, every class has lower mobility
    Cheers,
    Well... sounds like holy is the spec for you then...
    Those come with healing and a very strong single target burst.

I'd have to get my Holy artifact and try this burst out! I'm not looking for #1 DPS/tank survivability but I would like to be decent enough to compete at Norm/Heroic or highish M+ and ofcourse PvP. I figured Ret was mid table/slightly upper with holy being top half and prot being top half (outside of soakcity ToS)

10+ Year Old Account
    The 'feel' of a spec is an entirely subjective thing, so you'll have to play the specs yourself to know if you actually enjoy playing them.

Closing.