Deleted

Thumbs down Anti communism is nation bashing too

disclaimer: I'm not discussing moderation, just the concept and limits of the definition of nation bashing

Say what you want about muslim countries, sweden, africa, make threads everyday about how they're cuck shitholes snowflakes and you won't have any problem.

-[long rambling about how "africans" deserve to die cuz dey stoopid and have kids]
    - umm yea watever

-[fair criticism of us gun policy]
    - NATION BASHING §§!!!11 MODS WER U AT

And then, even worst double standards, communism.

Why is it ok to nation bash countries just because they dont technically exist at the moment ?
    Bashing the ussr should be as frowned upon as regular nation bashing

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    disclaimer: I'm not discussing moderation, just the concept and limits of the definition of nation bashing

Say what you want about muslim countries, sweden, africa, make threads everyday about how they're cuck shitholes snowflakes and you won't have any problem.

-[long rambling about how "africans" deserve to die cuz dey stoopid and have kids]
    - umm yea watever

-[fair criticism of us gun policy]
    - NATION BASHING §§!!!11 MODS WER U AT

And then, even worst double standards, communism.

Why is it ok to nation bash countries just because they dont technically exist at the moment ?
    Bashing the ussr should be as frowned upon as regular nation bashing
    Because it's no different than saying bashing santa is nation bashing. Neither things exist, or ever will.
    But in reality, I like to think it's because it's an ideal, not a country. Also it killed 45million+ people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    Because it's no different than saying bashing santa is nation bashing. Neither things exist, or ever will.
    But in reality, I like to think it's because it's an ideal, not a country. Also it killed 45million+ people.
    no it didnt and i debunked that myth here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ed-100M-people

- - - Updated - - -

if "the south will rise again" then so does the CCCP

See you again in a few weeks OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you can criticize a system of government without bashing a country.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    Mao's Great Leap Forward killed 50 million alone. Stalin's famines only killed 25 million.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    USSR bashed itself out of existence.

how can you nation bash a country that doesn't "technically" exist
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    It's not nation-bashing if said nation doesn't exist.

Also, even though you say that you aren't discussing moderation - this is pretty clearly what this thread actually is. So I am closing it.