Poll: Are you generation X Y or Z?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Sounds like the little who only hangs out with his parents friends.
    What is that even supposed to mean.

Sounds like the little who only hangs out with his parents friends.
    More like their older siblings friends really.

The way I've heard "xennials" defined though was more like people that didn't really have the internet when they were growing up...but it's been pretty much always been a part of their adult lives... so basically people born in the late 70's/early 80's
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2017-10-11 at 05:00 AM.

Whats the name for Gen Z anyway? And can we start using it, dont they think Millenials (Gen Y) are old AF now?
    Gen Z is also called the Centennials or iGen. It's still new though, so it may change.

OT: I'll stay in Florida, somewhere overlooking the water.
    Only a great fool would vote for a lunatic. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the candidate on the Right.

But they must have known I was not a great fool, and would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the corrupt candidate on the Left.

Whats the name for Gen Z anyway? And can we start using it, dont they think Millenials (Gen Y) are old AF now?
    Millennials can be anywhere between late teens to mid 30's...and Z's can be as old as mid teens...so whether one considered the other "old AF" would depend on their ages...not their Generations.

I've seen so many different definitions of each generation that I've stopped caring what I'm defined as (I was born in '86). As for retirement, unless plans change I have a home for the rest of my life set up thanks to my mom. (TL:DR I was her caregiver till she passed away and she left me the house).
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    More like their older siblings friends really.

The way I've heard "xennials" defined though was more like people that didn't really have the internet when they were growing up...but it's been pretty much always been a part of their adult lives... so basically people born in the late 70's/early 80's
    Auto. correct ftl. I meant little brother who only hangs out with his brother's friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    What is that even supposed to mean.
    Autocorrect bro.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Auto. correct ftl. I meant little brother who only hangs out with his brother's friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Autocorrect bro.
    How does autocorrect turn "brother's" into "parents"?

Autocorrect bro.

Well I'm the eldest so that pops your theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Preferably crossing the horizon of Sagitarrius A*, the supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy.
    Putin khuliyo

I would be fine where am at as long as i can pay my rent, groceries and other bills and have a little left over to buy a new toy once in a while.