Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Death to patriotic, populist and nationalist views. If you do not consider yourself a globalist then you should be shot.
    Yeah, kill everyone with opposing political views.

Call Buzzfeed what you want, their primary focus is entertainment news. And they are moderate liberal biased as well.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/buzzfeed/

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Call Buzzfeed what you want, their primary focus is entertainment news. And they are liberal biased as well.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/buzzfeed/
    Does that mean that this information isn't true?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Does that mean that this information isn't true?
    They require more investigation and just like most media sources they tend to use loaded words.
    Unfortunately, most people just take them for their word and move on. They have no ability to read between the lines. Or just don’t want to.

They require more investigation and just like most media sources they tend to use loaded words.
    So, let me know if anything in this article can be refuted.

So, let me know if anything in this article can be refuted.
    Let me know when I stated it was refuted my friend.
    Have a wonderful day everyone.

Let me know when I stated it was refuted my friend.
    Well, you are the one who wanted to go after the source, and not what was presented. Does that mean you have nothing to offer on the actual material?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The Alt-Right scum is as scummy as the SJW scum they fought? How ever thought that?

Seriously, this is nothing but the confirmation of how these manbabies atention-whores trolls used fear and charisma to gain money.
    Aaaaannnnnnnnd put their ideals in the WH. Don't forget who Bannon is and what he did.

Well, you are the one who wanted to go after the source, and not what was presented. Does that mean you have nothing to offer on the actual material?
    Quote where I “went after the source”.
    All I simply did was state what their primary focus was and their political leaning. I even posted a fact check link for people to make up their own minds. I kept completely neutral about them.
    I never once stated that Buzzfeed wasn’t a legitimate news source.
    It seems all you have to do is attack me.

Quote where I “went after the source”.
    All I simply did was state what their primary focus was and their political leaning. I even posted a fact check link for people to make up their own minds. I kept completely neutral about them.
    I never once stated that Buzzfeed wasn’t a legitimate news source.
    "Call Buzzfeed what you want, their primary focus is entertainment news. And they are moderate liberal biased as well.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/buzzfeed/"

You went after the source, and not the information that was provided.

You. Are. Welcome. Let me know if you want to discuss the content of the article, instead of the source.

...and then we all died of not surprise.

Seriously, did anyone not already know this. Milo says as much whenever anyone asks him. He's either dumb enough to not understand what the Alt-Right really is, or corrupt/evil enough to try to normalize them and equate anyone who is anti-establishment with the alt-right. Milo has been extremely dangerous by normalizing the alt-right over the past couple years.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there supposed to be news in the buzzfeed article?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

"Call Buzzfeed what you want, their primary focus is entertainment news. And they are moderate liberal biased as well.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/buzzfeed/"

You went after the source, and not the information that was provided.

You. Are. Welcome. Let me know if you want to discuss the content of the article, instead of the source.
    To be fair, Buzzfeed will print anything that forwards their left leaning political agenda. I'm not saying we should automatically discount everything they say, but anytime you get the urge to source Buzzfeed, I would suggest digging a little deeper and finding their sources. Buzzfeed isn't reliable.

- not saying this has anything to do with the current "leak", like I said above, this info seems like common knowledge at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    To be fair, Buzzfeed will print anything that forwards their left leaning political agenda. I'm not saying we should automatically discount everything they say, but anytime you get the urge to source Buzzfeed, I would suggest digging a little deeper and finding their sources. Buzzfeed isn't reliable.

- not saying this has anything to do with the current "leak", like I said above, this info seems like common knowledge at this point.
    That's why it's important to deal with the information that is provided.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Is there supposed to be news in the buzzfeed article?
    Well, it does seem to give credence many of the accusations leveled against Milo, Bannon, and Breitbart.

That's why it's important to deal with the information that is provided.
    Agreed. Just don't start with "Buzzfeed says..." Find their sources and use it instead. Then you don't have to worry about the point getting missed.

It's like starting a thread with "did you hear the latest thing on Fox News??" That thread isn't going anywhere regardless of how authentic the information may be.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it does seem to give credence many of the accusations leveled against Milo, Bannon, and Breitbart.
    So when Milo said as much, you didn't believe him, but now that you see the emails, you think Milo wasn't lying after all?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Agreed. Just don't start with "Buzzfeed says..." Find their sources and use it instead. Then you don't have to worry about the point getting missed.

It's like starting a thread with "did you hear the latest thing on Fox News??" That thread isn't going anywhere regardless of how authentic the information may be.

- - - Updated - - -

So when Milo said as much, you didn't believe him, but now that you see the emails, you think Milo wasn't lying after all?
    It's not my source. What you do, is continue to look for more information, and continue to form your opinions based on new evidence.

As for Milo, a great deal in this article was never actually stated by him. I've always known him to be nothing more than a vapid puppet, and this demonstrates it.

Deleted
    It doesn't have the right type of feelings, that's why. No matter that is factually built upon evidences.

It's not my source. What you do, is continue to look for more information, and continue to form your opinions based on new evidence.

As for Milo, a great deal in this article was never actually stated by him. I've always known him to be nothing more than a vapid puppet, and this demonstrates it.
    Maybe you missed it, but this is how Slacker started off this thread:

"Incredibly fascinating piece at Buzzfeed"

Not a great idea, 'cause it automatically derails the thread. I always check sources, so you are preaching to the choir as far as how response should be handled, I'm just saying, advice to all those out there who think starting a quote with a non-reputable source is a very bad idea as a way to start a dialogue.

For your second point, what's an example of something the article said that was news to you or shocking to be revealed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    It doesn't have the right type of feelings, that's why. No matter that is factually built upon evidences.
    I would love to hear what everyone involved has to say about this.

If you are openly defending or deflecting for the alt right and white supremacists in this thread, kiss any shred of pretense that you are just "right wing" or "conservative" goodbye. No more hiding. You're part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Milo is aware the alt-reich would come after him right? Or is he hoping his assistance will spare him in the new alt-reich world order?
    He used a reference to the Night of the Long Knives as a password. Where the gay leader of the brownshirts was murdered on the orders of Hitler once they were no longer useful. Either he hilariously misses the significance or he... welcomes the thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I watched a couple of his interviews, I think he's sincere at least most of the time but that doesn't make him right.

His stance on older gay men with under aged gay boys is what did him in.
    Rather ironic, after all those lies what took him down was actually telling the truth about something he actually believed.

Kind of sends the wrong message, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Not too impressed honestly
    He denied it, case closed. LOL.

Not surprised to see you shilling for the alt right of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Death to patriotic, populist and nationalist views. If you do not consider yourself a globalist then you should be shot.

/SARCASM
    Ooh, someone's triggered. I wonder why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.