Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by degarmo View Post
    Forcefully pour melted chocolate down the throats of anyone with a BMI under 35.
    mine is 15 come at me.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on, im thin, i wear 36 waited pants at 6'6" (i shrunk from 6'7" ) and i cant find clothing ANYWHERE due to my height, should i be offended by this? no.... because most people aren't fucking freaks when it comes to height, and i understand why commercial retailers wont carry pants that myself, and maybe 10-15 people who shop at their store a year, wouldn't stock my size. I just order online, or go to a big and tall (they usually don't have my waist size because they assume anyone with my height is probably going to have over a size 40 waist).

Funny thing about this though, I was actually born as a tall human, no ones born obese, that's something that happens to you due to your environment growing up, meaning either you have 0 self control, or your parents fucked you up. Regardless though, once you're over 18, there is no excuse to continue being obese, and you certainly shouldn't expect people to conform to your "norm" of being 2x-5x a normal human. That's your problem, you can lose weight, I cant choose to be shorter, yet im not on the internet crying about something i cant change, yet here you are complaining about something you can fix.

Reevaluate your life

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    mine is 15 come at me.
    I had my body fat % down to 9% at the start of summer without gear, because fuck that. Back up to a nice 14% for the winter bulking fun time, probably get close to 20% by midwinter, and then shred it back down with some more mass hopefully!

15% is a good % to be at though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Turn fat people into soylent green, problem solved.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Its also about gut bacteria, which can be changed, but takes time and effort. But most fat people dont want to do the effort(one of the reasons they are fat).

I used to be a landwhale, but I lost 50kg to good diet, workout and persistence. If my lazy, fat ass can do it, anyone can.
    Good to hear! I was a pretty large high schooler which sucked, but changed my life over a decade ago now its fantastic!

Its funny, I now weigh as much as a did in high school, when i had a body fat % of like 28%, now i sit at the same weight with 14% ! People just make excuses to not have to change their life style, and blame it on the "privileged other".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Good to hear! I was a pretty large high schooler which sucked, but changed my life over a decade ago now its fantastic!

Its funny, I now weigh as much as a did in high school, when i had a body fat % of like 28%, now i sit at the same weight with 14% ! People just make excuses to not have to change their life style, and blame it on the "privileged other".
    i meant a bmi with 15 and weight of 100lbs.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.