Deleted

Murdered by her stalker

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/magazin...by-her-stalker

Victims of stalking are left at risk because of failings by police in England and Wales, according to a report by an independent regulator.

It revealed too many investigations were poorly run.

This film shows the repercussions and asks what is being done to change the way people being stalked are treated.
    An interesting and important video BUT I must add it isn't just women, I was stalked years ago online but fortunately it didn't get to this level

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/magazin...by-her-stalker

An interesting and important video BUT I must add it isn't just women, I was stalked years ago online but fortunately it didn't get to this level
    Investigations of stalking at general, is very poorly done. Many times it is just pushed to the side as a notion of, "it is just your imagination" and so on. Really, in this day and age were stalkers are men and women, I am amazed that there isn't a checklist for better procedures about this.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And this is why you can not depend on the police to protect yourself. You need to be prepared.