Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...

GG.

A valiant effort at the end, Graeham. For me, the key to this game was really Crissi's play to get Graeham lynched. It seems very obvious in retrospect, does it not? But I seemingly picked the wrong horse. My super secret plan was to lynch Largehorn, then Marack if it came to it, but I saw no way that would actually happen. So I had to pick one of the two - and I picked the wrong horse apparently.

What you experienced the last gameday there Graeham, that is what I live for in these games. The feeling of digging and revealing lies and falsehoods - it's the best part of the game. But one man's fun is apparently another man's terror.

Also, good job with the obfuscation there, Marack. You sailed under the radar while in the final three. That's an accomplishment.

And Crackle: /smack. That was a brilliant misdirection to get us another day. Good job. But failing to vote on that final day seriously ruined all the good parts
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm kicking myself for not going with your plan. I honestly had you pegged as scum at that point though.
    It's okay. It takes being the person who gets caught in that situation to learn just how useful it is.

Otherwise, thanks for the game Kryllian!

And Crackle... why Crackle? WHY!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    My super secret plan was to lynch Largehorn, then Marack if it came to it, but I saw no way that would actually happen. So I had to pick one of the two - and I picked the wrong horse apparently.
    This is all your fault. I mean it's totally not, but I blame my death on you. :P I mean, we'd have still lost more than likely because I'd have lynched Graeham before Marack... but I'd have at least voted :P

Unrelated but related... How'd I get votes in on the last game day? Does this mean I get to win as well since Marack was replaced with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post

This is all your fault. I mean it's totally not, but I blame my death on you. :P I mean, we'd have still lost more than likely because I'd have lynched Graeham before Marack... but I'd have at least voted :P
    That's fair. I accept the blame.

Honestly, I was getting so unsure about my gunning for you, that I figured you all lynching me was probably a good thing.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Also if no one noticed, mafia were the 3 minions from the minion movie lol
    It almost wound up that way when I was assigning roles, but then I realized that a character claim would out scum if anyone caught on so I moved some names around to mix things up.

I swear the player to role was randomized though. I'm not sure why you keep getting put in scum roles!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing i despise the minion movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Good thing i despise the minion movies.
    ^^

Maka tu!

It's been a while since there's been a 'canon' game I've been familiar with in terms of characters and so on. I think the last one was actually Cruelle's Buffy game. I'll sign up for pretty much any game, though.