Deleted

Basic WA question - profiles?

Hey guys,

Im used to work in TMW, where you have profiles. You use them when you swap alts, so that your auras are defined per profile.

Im trying to understand how WA works.

Do you simple have all the auras listed, regardless the character you are on, and then it defines which aura to show(is there any button that handles that under configuration)?

Or how does it work? Im a bit confused with my TMW mindset.

Thanks.

Each aura or group of auras can be set to only load under certain conditions, like based on class/spec, character name, character level, only in/out of combat and a bunch more. So yes, you always have the full list, but you don't need to have all of them loaded at all times.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2017-10-08 at 09:43 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Each aura or group of auras can be set to only load under certain conditions, like based on class/spec, character name, character level, only in/out of combat and a bunch more. So yes, you always have the full list, but you don't need to have all of them loaded at all times.
    Alright thank you.

So, if I import some profile for my class, how can I make it, so it only loads when i log on this specific class(its crucial for me, that things loads per character after best practice)?

Ive been looking at youtube guides, but i cant find any function, where it says "load on this charactar". I just have a bunch of auras under "loaded"

The structure is very important for me, so i want to organize it best as i possible can.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, found the answer.

Under the load tab you have the option to select class/spec/in combat - even character name if I recall correctly (i'm at work) - this way they will only load when you log on to that specific character.