Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbix View Post
    Very few things in this world are perfect. That doesn't mean that they are all wrong and should be discarded.
    Well, ok then. I just think you'd be more honest in your very consequential accusations of black inferiority if you added to your posts that all the arguments are based on IQ tests performed decades ago using a test that is knowingly flawed and adds a non-trivial amount of weight to education on top of innate intelligence.

As a side note, how is a discussion on black inferiority reaching page 11? No mods around today?

Quote Originally Posted by LMuhlen View Post
    Well, ok then. I just think you'd be more honest in your very consequential accusations of black inferiority if you added to your posts that all the arguments are based on IQ tests performed decades ago using a test that is knowingly flawed and adds a non-trivial amount of weight to education on top of innate intelligence.

As a side note, how is a discussion on black inferiority reaching page 11? No mods around today?
    I'm surprised none of the "race realists" have started calling for controlling the breeding of the "lessers" or extermination yet.

Thread title: Vampire scare.

Current discussion: Black people are genetically inferior.

What the fuck.

Deleted
    all the arguments are based on IQ tests performed decades ago
    This is not true.
    1. IQ tests are performed even today and show the same differences between races as the decade old tests.
    2. Another argument is that obviously (statistically) blacks perform worse in education everywhere, not just Africa but also in the US. So their intellectual achievements (or rather, the lack of them) agree with the IQ tests.
    3. Blacks are also extremely under-represented in science and scientific breakthroughs throughout the entire known history. It's always been whites, arabs, greeks, asians, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    And you seem to believe that evolution doesn't apply to humanity and that genes have no bearing on BIP traits. You're as bad as the creationists & young Earth crowd.
    I fracking hate to tell you that, but the genetic difference between an American and a Gallo-Roman are fracking minimal.

You keep saying IQ tests are 'knowingly flawed' - usually when this claim comes up it's debunked. What new evidence makes you say they are invalid?

Did you know you can factor out education? Did you know you can do twin studies to capture the variance in IQ based on heredity (if we like, innate intelligence)? If you thought the IQ test was invalid because education might boost one's scores, I don't think you've thought this through, or are aware of any basic stats methodology.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I'm surprised none of the "race realists" have started calling for controlling the breeding of the "lessers" or extermination yet.
    What the usual suspects fail to realize is that their beloved eugenists had quite a lot on ideas on poor whites too...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I fracking hate to tell you that, but the genetic difference between an American and a Gallo-Roman are fracking minimal.
    It's certainly smaller than the genetic gap between an American and an African.

This is not true.
    1. IQ tests are performed even today and show the same differences between races as the decade old tests.
    The few articles I read on the subject agree that the differences are shrinking. Also that tests developed to be compatible with cultural aspects of Africans showed much higher results.

2. Another argument is that obviously (statistically) blacks perform worse in education everywhere, not just Africa but also in the US.
    It has been posted many times here that US black people perform better than Africans. So it's a distinct evidence that IQ tests are significantly flawed.

3. Blacks are also extremely under-represented in science and scientific breakthroughs throughout the entire known history. It's always been whites, arabs, greeks, asians, etc.
    I don't know about that... so not gonna comment.

But that movie about the 3 black women working in NASA showed them as smarter than all white males. It says it is based on real events... who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Thread title: Vampire scare.

Current discussion: Black people are genetically inferior.

What the fuck.
    I actually came in here looking for an interesting discussion on what actually causes superstition and what brings us out of it. I remember some graph Jonathan Haidt had in one lecture which showed some interesting trends that were socioeconomic.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You keep saying IQ tests are 'knowingly flawed' - usually when this claim comes up it's debunked. What new evidence makes you say they are invalid?

Did you know you can factor out education? Did you know you can do twin studies to capture the variance in IQ based on heredity (if we like, innate intelligence)? If you thought the IQ test was invalid because education might boost one's scores, I don't think you've thought this through, or are aware of any basic stats methodology.
    I don't pretend to be an expert. But I raised multiple issues that point towards it being flawed and no one debunked them.

But it seems to me all the IQ data presented here weren't filtered in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Remember when I said:

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    You know, if you actually bothered to interact with what the opposition is saying, instead of what you think they're saying, you might learn something
    Interesting how you had no response for that post as a whole, by the way. I guess race-realists running around peddling what amounts to yellow supremacy really doesn't suit your EVIL NAZI narrative.

- - - Updated - - -

It has been posted many times here that US black people perform better than Africans. So it's a distinct evidence that IQ tests are significantly flawed.
    Yes, because there are absolutely no differences between African-Americans and Africans at all. I guess slave rape only counts when we're handing out victim points or slandering Thomas Jefferson.

Deleted
    Also that tests developed to be compatible with cultural aspects of Africans showed much higher results.
    So dumbed down tests show higher results, what a surprise.

Because a lot of them are mixed and enjoy the blessing of the white genes. 2-300 years of race mixing can do that.

But that movie about the 3 black women working in NASA showed them as smarter than all white males. It says it is based on real events... who knows
    It's possible, there are always outliers. The Einsteins of blacks can be fairly smart even with white standards. Since we're talking about the NASA which is American, they were almost certainly mixed race.

So dumbed down tests show higher results, what a surprise.
    I don't want to get in deeper than what I'm prepared for, I don't much care about IQ tests, but this particular article I read said that when they performed the same tests using tools that they were used to instead of paper and pens, the African kids outperformed white kids.

This is a deeply polarizing topic, so I wouldn't be surprised if the results are made more than they were, but I found it was interesting nevertheless.

I don't pretend to be an expert. But I raised multiple issues that point towards it being flawed and no one debunked them.

But it seems to me all the IQ data presented here weren't filtered in any way.
    Yeah, I wish I could, but I'm not as well versed in the literature as someone like Spectral (some of his posts on this are high quality and argue against many of the common misconceptions of IQ and intelligence testing)

That's fair enough. It paints an inaccurate picture of group differences when one doesn't account for all the rest of the variables at play. IIRC race may push IQ around by about 5 points after you've accounted for the other major variables, and maybe 95% of all humans are going to approximately the same. It's really only the tail ends of the distribution that matter or where you see any huge difference (high IQ people are mostly Jewish/Asian).

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this here, and apologizing that this was allowed to run this far out of control.

Racist posting like what made up a good 30% of the thread will not be tolerated here. Period.