Poll: Who should die?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Doesn't matter, entire Cata took less than 1 year (WoW time, not RL time) to unfold. I mean we've been roaming world of Warcraft, no pun, for only 8-ish years. Events of War3 happened only 12-14 years ago
    I don't know cata had some pretty huge events I'd guess it had to take more then a year mop Is say less then a 8 and wod i have no idea

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Jaina should be killed in comedic way by patches the pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    I don't know cata had some pretty huge events I'd guess it had to take more then a year mop Is say less then a 8 and wod i have no idea
    Sadly, no... WoW is a busy world, lots of things happen one after another.

On average each xpac only occupies 1-1.5 years of WoW timeline. For instance, Anduin is only 17 now, he's 12 when WotLK started.

And yeah, that's kinda underwhelming >_>

Doesn't matter, entire Cata took less than 1 year (WoW time, not RL time) to unfold. I mean we've been roaming world of Warcraft, no pun, for only 8-ish years. Events of War3 happened only 12-14 years ago
    BT happened 10 years ago as of the beginning of legion (DH intro), and vanilla happed 4 years after wc3, so if BC ended about 2 years after vanilla's start, it msut have been roughly 16 years

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    BT happened 10 years ago as of the beginning of legion (DH intro), and vanilla happed 4 years after wc3, so if BC ended about 2 years after vanilla's start, it msut have been roughly 16 years
    WoW timeline is really wonky at times, that's all I have to say.

I tend to assume that those "ten years" were a figure of speech because "6 years ago" doesn't sound/look as cool, heck, I wouldn't be surprised if DHs went full Turalyon and started bitching about being locked up for a thousand years or something >_>
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-10-10 at 08:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like we lost enough. If we keep killing off characters we'll have none left. So I'd like it if Blizzard can lay off of Game of Throne-ing their characters and have some make comeback like Thrall. I want to see him become the Warchief of the Horde again. I want him to find his lost badassery and become that Warchief we all knew and loved. Shaman or not.

Tyrande, because I don't like her. No other immediate reason really. :P

Deleted
    Malfurion. Useless like all the druids.

Tyrande can marry Anduin.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, no... WoW is a busy world, lots of things happen one after another.

On average each xpac only occupies 1-1.5 years of WoW timeline. For instance, Anduin is only 17 now, he's 12 when WotLK started.

And yeah, that's kinda underwhelming >_>
    Hmm I wonder if it's just a case of poor time management on blizzards part. As there would have to be a timeline from saw eldwinn forest to the blasted lands and I'd think just west fall would have taken probably more then a month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Year 25: Vanilla
    Year 26: TBC
    Year 27: Lich King
    Year 28: Cataclysm
    Year 30: Pandaria
    Year 31: WoD
    Year 32: Legion

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't want any of my favorite female lore characters to die... Garona. Jaina. Yrel. alexstrasza. sylvanas. alleria. those ones my favorites cause they super sexy.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Hmm I wonder if it's just a case of poor time management on blizzards part. As there would have to be a timeline from saw eldwinn forest to the blasted lands and I'd think just west fall would have taken probably more then a month.
    Poor writing and lack of attention to the timeline.

BTW, I was wrong, Cata events took ~1.5 years.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-10-10 at 08:03 PM.

most likely to least likely

1. Alleria - next expansion's cordona felsong
    2. Jaina - possible next expansion's villain
    3. Thrall - blizzard secretly hates metzen

Deleted
    I really hope that we will see some from the romance between Jaina and Kalecgos, thats present in 3 books but almost non existent ingame so far. I am kinda sick of seeing Jaina full of hatred at the horde ingame, while she manages to calm down in the books. While her rage is not unjustified, i really hope that blizz has something more in mind for her character with the next expansion. The GoT fan in me kinda is already imagening Jaina, Mother of Dragons. Since the Dragonflights are going to go instinct after losing their Aspects, wouldnt be that off in my mind if Jaina and Kalec (former Aspect of MAGIC) might find some solution to it (well magical, not Jaina becoming a egg machine obviously).
    Well thats just one idea, but still i think there is potential for Jaina, one of the strongest living mages and Kalec the former Aspect of magic. Especially since Jaina is the Key Art for the upcoming blizzcon, i hope they don't waste her.

Velen i think will get a break after Legion, and its kinda set in stone that he and anduin won't die soon.

Malfurion and Tyrande i don't think would help much the story if one of them died, except for some satisfied players, also seeing here in this thread. The surviving one would just be sad / angry. Even if both died, i dont think that the new leader of the nightelfes would change much. Probably a worse case of Garrosh? Nothing i would get hyped for.

Sylvanas' death in the next expansion? give the horde a break, the lifespan of warchiefs is getting close to the cast of the walking dead (except the maincharacters obviously).

Thrall? He is kinda done with Warcraft isn't he? Since Metzen left i doubt we will see much of him anymore anyway. Probably his son joining the lore someday when he is old enough.

I would vote for Greymane if he would be up in the poll. The conflict between him and Sylvana stopped suddenly after Stormheim but will continue in the future according to the Legion Developer Q&A. And since Sylvanas just became Warchief and she is in my opinion way more interesting than Greymane anyway, i think she should win.
    Will be interesting so see how 'far' she will go in doing evil stuff, but please without another SoO.

And Kadgar? Who else would make all the Dad-Jokes if he would be gone?

Deleted
    Thrall should have gone with Metzen. He doesn’t serve the story in any way anymore.

Khadgar and Tyrande for sure, both grate on my nerves.

Fuck everyone who said Khadgar, I love that mofo.

Malfurion has like no personality and just whines all the time. Death preferably delivered by Illidan's hand.

Also - I forgot Thrall was a character.

Kill Malfurion, give us Wc3 Tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Kill Malfurion, give us Wc3 Tyrande
    And war3 nelves in general, current pussified version is pathetic.