Demonic Gateway Macro

Do any of you locks know if there is a macro for clicking the demonic gateway? It can be tricky when there is a big tauren standing on top of it as an example :b

Quote Originally Posted by wrynil View Post
    Do any of you locks know if there is a macro for clicking the demonic gateway? It can be tricky when there is a big tauren standing on top of it as an example :b
    I don't know it personally but it's a keybind I gather, something like interact with mouseover.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    I don't know it personally but it's a keybind I gather, something like interact with mouseover.
    Yes, it's possible to set the gateway as your focus and then keybind to interact when you mouseover. We use this for KJ mythic. Unfortunately I don't have the exact macro as I don't use it myself since I just use my teleport. But that's how it works

Please explain how you would set your gateway as your focus since it's not targetable in the first place.

By typing /focus demonic gateway iirc

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Please explain how you would set your gateway as your focus since it's not targetable in the first place.
    I have a set focus at mouseover macro and that works.

You could just use the item that you carry around to make you automatically use the gateway, but that would just cause a whole new range of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    You could just use the item that you carry around to make you automatically use the gateway, but that would just cause a whole new range of problems.
    Does that still exist? I thought it was long gone. Personally the last time I remember it was in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Does that still exist? I thought it was long gone. Personally the last time I remember it was in MoP.
    Gone since WoD
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Man is not free unless government is limited.