Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    If you call Holy for Light. What are you going to call Discipline(half-light-half-paladin)?
    Being disciplined enough to command shadow magic without becoming an insane cultist like shadow priests.
    Guide for setting up VuhDo to track shields/absorbs

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    LFR is not really easy. I would say it's a lot harder thant Mythic Dungeons
    get_a_load_of_this_guy_cam.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    If you call Holy for Light. What are you going to call Discipline(half-light-half-paladin)?
    Discipline priests are are actually at this point going for "balance" between Shadow and Light theme, yes. It is not completely flesht out yet tho, as now its more like "mostly light but with bit of shadow" where holy priests are all about the light and spriests... all about the shadow. As I was saying before: In old lore light was the ultimate "good" and shadow was ultimate "evil" but it has changed up quite drastically since then. Even name of "discipline" spec changed its meaning in the process, almost unnoticably.
    It actually strengthens my... concerns. ;]

Ps: Yes, its quite a nitpicky thread indeed, I am not even trying to deny it anyhow. But If you just don't care why bother replying then? Its open discussion where I'd prefer to read something AGAINST my concerns especially if they are valid and reasonable than to read posts saying that someone "just doesn't care and shouldn't I too.
    Last edited by FAILoZOFF; 2017-10-15 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    Its can't possibly be true, even from a grammar PoV, holy is just adjective for LIGHT in this case, so for any not devoted follower of light (let alone shadow users/followers) Light is not any... holy.
    That's how it is used in the real world. In WarCraft, Holy can be used as a noun and is generally used interchangeably with Light, just like Void and Shadow.

That aside, remember that priests stem from the time before Light vs. Void was even a thing in lore.