Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Is that because you don’t like the OP or because you simply disagree?
    I don't like whiny little bitches who want mods banned for daring to enforce site rules on them, and post threads like these in a not-even-slightly-subtle attempt to play the victim to try to bully their way into having special accomodations made for their ideology.

That's nothing personal about this OP, there's a lot of sad losers on the forums who try this pathetic tactic. I imagine r/theDonald et al breeds them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't like whiny little bitches who want mods banned for daring to enforce site rules on them, and post threads like these in a not-even-slightly-subtle attempt to play the victim to try to bully their way into having special accomodations made for their ideology.

That's nothing personal about this OP, there's a lot of sad losers on the forums who try this pathetic tactic. I imagine r/theDonald et al breeds them.
    Yeah but it worked. However just because someone is unpopular or their situation doesn’t mean they don’t have a point.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be worse, could be the shit-tier extreme-left, my way or the highway moderators (couple good ones though) over at Neogaf.

The mods here on MMO-C are downright pleasant and and great to talk to compared to some of those jackasses.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Oh here we go I hate the OP and think @Edge is swell. What the fuck does your post have to do with the topic of the thread which is about an ignore feature from moderaters. Which is pretty silly.
    The thread that the OP linked. OP was calling edge- a racist because he referred to Trump as "cheetos". The rest of my post seems obvious. Not sure what's confusing you.
    Only a great fool would vote for a lunatic. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the candidate on the Right.

But they must have known I was not a great fool, and would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the corrupt candidate on the Left.

Yeah but it worked. However just because someone is unpopular or their situation doesn’t mean they don’t have a point.
    You seem to think that I'm saying "I don't like you, therefore you don't have a point", but really it's more "you don't have a point, therefore I don't like you".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    The thread that the OP linked. OP was calling edge- a racist because he referred to Trump as "cheetos". The rest of my post seems obvious. Not sure what's confusing you.
    LOL that's hilarious. Cheetos is racist: that is some quality twisting going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    it won't get added because Endus won't be able to infract anyone as he's added to everyone's list.
    This. Though this is also exactly why something like this would be useful. I feel like if a particular mod or mods are getting added to a vast majority of peoples blacklists then there's probably something wrong with that mod.

10+ Year Old Account
    All this because OP got called out for bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I should think that when someone refers to Trump's skin color as "Cheetos" is still a slam on a human being's skin color and thus quite racist in and of itself. Then again people seem to also think that insulting white people is an aegis against being racist so perhaps not. Regardless it's a intriguing and fascinating look at the double standards humans will employ when not on the receiving end.

Not speaking that you have ever done so, but it's a rather fascinating truth nonetheless, eh?
    That's really stretching it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    This. Though this is also exactly why something like this would be useful. I feel like if a particular mod or mods are getting added to a vast majority of peoples blacklists then there's probably something wrong with that mod.
    You assume people will only block mods after rational consideration, and not based on petty bullshit.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cry me a river OP

or just grow up.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You seem to think that I'm saying "I don't like you, therefore you don't have a point", but really it's more "you don't have a point, therefore I don't like you".
    I always wonder if people like @Mormolyce speak to strangers in real life the same way they speak to strangers online, I Highly highly highly highly doubt it.

A moderator review system is a good idea, mod abuse isn't an impossibility and therefore* should be dealt with

Not confused just staying to the topic of the title.
    Did... did you just reply to yourself?
    Only a great fool would vote for a lunatic. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the candidate on the Right.

But they must have known I was not a great fool, and would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the corrupt candidate on the Left.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripz View Post
    I always wonder if people like @Mormolyce speak to strangers in real life the same way they speak to strangers online, I Highly highly highly highly doubt it.
    It's never been necessary because I've never seen anyone over the age of 10 act like such a pathetic baby in real life.

That's the internet for you. Anonymity + audience, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    Did... did you just reply to yourself?
    Yes yes I did whoops.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    You assume people will only block mods after rational consideration, and not based on petty bullshit.
    you assume Endus is rational it's his way or the "you have received an infraction!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this is just being used to complain about moderation, closing this.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |