Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    Your shitty pc/internet ought not mandate what the rest of us get. *shrug*

- - - Updated - - -

So then what, you gonna chill in Theramore or Hilsbrad or something?
    I meant more like Darnassus, Ironforge, Exodar, Undercity, Thunder Bluff etc. The major faction cities.

I've always loved big cities in WoW. If the new "hub" was a tiny crap shoot like Shrine of the Two Moons or Warspear I'd rather they didn't even bother. I'd love a new Alliance and Horde city but even a big neutral city would be great.

Deleted
    It's time for some personal time within both factions.

If a war between alliance and horde is about to happen, I'm sure that we will get separated hubs.

I'd personally love to see the main places get destroyed by a renewed black empire, making us move to renovated Gilneas, and lorderon. With the hubs being so close it would put a strain on resources making justification for the conflict to continue between the Horde and Alliance.

I do not really care. I use whatever is the most convenient seeing how I am only really there if I need to check mail or use an auction house or bank.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hoping for a revamped Undercity with also more repaired above-ground infrastructure ,yes that kinda deletes the "UNDER-city" name part, but whatever. Can still keep the main city npcs/infrastructure underground, but updated to more modern graphics.

Could have a portal-hub in undercity above-ground like the silvermoon orb right now, leading to a new forsaken harbour or new expansion zones if exist.

But if Sylvanas stays warchief, give her some luxury and remove the Garrosh "bitch" questline from silverpine as well.

Also expand/add Silvermoon + harbour, and add a Forsaken harbour north of Tirisfal, while at the same time fix the coastline north of Hearthglen/Stratholme to be 1 whole. And connect Quel'thalas to the main landmass.

Or just go crazy and the forsaken make a Canal connecting Lordamere Lake to the Sea, and have "undercity harbour"(Windrunner harbour?), undercity borders the lake already.

In legion, forsaken seem to have a lot of ships, but no presence of any shipyards or staging grounds at all, there's Twilight highlands, but that's pretty far from any major horde territory, and has an alliance harbour right next to it.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-10-12 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Definitely not shared. I want 2 distinct faction cities, hopefully zandalar/kul'tiras. I miss the faction war and faction pride.

It's getting to the point where the U.S. has more of a faction war than World of Warcraft.
    Faction pride has been non existent for like 10 years lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Boring as shit. I don't want to be in Stormwind anymore for my faction hub in the next expansion. Something new please.
    "Something new" mate, SW has't been used since Cataclysm, so stop trolling.
    We have had new things in MoP/WoD/Legion. They all sucked ass. Especially Dalaran 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Hope it's shared, so me and that other guy that plays alliance on my realm gets to see some more people.

I expect Shattrath 2.0, since apparently they can't create new player cities anymore.

I want faction segregated cities like MoP and WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    "Something new" mate, SW has't been used since Cataclysm, so stop trolling.
    We have had new things in MoP/WoD/Legion. They all sucked ass. Especially Dalaran 2.0
    Stormwind isn't new. It's been in the game since the game servers went live!

Deleted
    Personally I'd prefer a new shared hub, like Shattrath or Dalaran, as I really like to visit the crowded areas to get a fell of life in the game. I love just seeing a lot of players milling about doing their thing. Currently the area around the AH in SW is also a nice place to linger (for Alliance, obviously).

However I am mildly puzzled by people mentioning 5 mins loading times in Dalaran. Never experienced anything like it, or even remotely close to it. Are people having this issue playing on very old and or low powered PCs, perhaps with the game installed on an old school (rotary) harddisk?

I just wish for something new, not a Dalaran re-boot style.

Don't matter if the Horde and the Alliance are sharing.

But please, put a freaking Auction House in the next hub

7+ Year Old Account
    It all depends on how the theme of the expansion is:

If we have an expansion, where we are at open war with each other, it does not make much sense to have a shared city hub. Maybe if there is a 3rd strong faction keeping the peace like in TBC; but since we are all gods right now, i can't imagine that happening. So if they have war, i would love to see 2 big castles or forts, that work as our faction hub, where battle is constant if you go outside and as far from the peacefull Ashran as possible.

If there is peace between the faction, i would love to see a big fucking city be our citiy hub...Like even bigger then Suramar, having an entire zone be one big city. My favorite city hubs in WoW history was TBC, where you had this giant open city to run around in and have fun with. Having different factions fight for control of the city, and us, could be fun and maybe even have some of the city be under attack throughout the expansion, with new patches creating new enemies who try to destroy the city, maybe even ending with us abandoning the city because it gets too fucked.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Im pretty conservative with those citys

Kul'tiras for the Alliance, Undermine for the Horde.

And for the extra hardworking bloodsail admirals, Plunder Isle as a secret third capital.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzael View Post
    I hope it's Dalaran, I sure love Dalaran
    Dalaran should just be propelled by a couple of zepplins at this point and just become the main city for every expac...
    Oooo noooo old gods invading, tentacles everywhere.... sigh, back to dalaran everyone.

Shared cities are my fave tho (ever since shattrath) and i love to see the few alliance that remain on a high-pop-horde server (i dont even see that many cross realm zone ppl either).

Yes, surely if Dalaran can move to the broken isles it can also move to wherever the next exp takes place. It just wouldn't feel like wow without Dalaran as a sanctuary city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I’d like to see Kul Tiras being “shared”.

A massive city, bigger than Suramar, one third Alliance controlled, one third Horde controlled and the last third (In the middle of the Alliance and Horde districts) would be a warzone akin to Ashran or Alterac Valley.

If it's another Old World revamp, I would love to see Gadgetzan updated to it's Hearthstone equivalent.