Thread: Oh my fuck

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quora View Post
    I never had bugs with the frost one but I did have a couple with the arcane one. Its like ok I need to blink to get these runes, jk there is a tiny lip on the edge of that circle so you blink in place
    That's not a bug, it's just shitty way blink is coded. The same way you "trip" over "not-yet-opened" deck pieces on Helya in Maw of Souls (you know, when tentacles appear through the deck)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    That's not a bug, it's just shitty way blink is coded. The same way you "trip" over "not-yet-opened" deck pieces on Helya in Maw of Souls (you know, when tentacles appear through the deck)
    or, also known as, a bug.

i did quite a few attempts as frost mage and didn't notice any bugs honestly. most of them were week one and it was smooth as far as i can remember

This thread is cancer, jesus

For the special people in this thread