Thread: Oh my fuck

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    whats the point of posting that you didnt have those problems? just because you didnt have them means they didnt exist? ive had all those bugs happen to me, and the arcane challenge was even worse with the bugs at least at the start when i did it.

Did something change? It took me ~35 attempts to get the Frost challenge down (back when it was released), didn't hit a single bug. Nobody I knew back then hit any bugs either, otherwise it would've been all over forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Did something change? It took me ~35 attempts to get the Frost challenge down (back when it was released), didn't hit a single bug. Nobody I knew back then hit any bugs either, otherwise it would've been all over forums.
    it was all over the forums and reddit. when most people were actually trying to do them, the start.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    it was all over the forums and reddit. when most people were actually trying to do them, the start.
    If you don't go to places where people go to complain you usually don't hear a lot of whine about bugs. Because they rarely happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I've had the guy get below surface if I kited him around the fel pool thingy at the edge, he'll stay there for a while before teleporting infront of you.

Also if you get hit from a very special angle and get knocked up to a tree branch, if you survive this Karam will despawn

I never had bugs with the frost one but I did have a couple with the arcane one. Its like ok I need to blink to get these runes, jk there is a tiny lip on the edge of that circle so you blink in place

Quote Originally Posted by Quora View Post
    I never had bugs with the frost one but I did have a couple with the arcane one. Its like ok I need to blink to get these runes, jk there is a tiny lip on the edge of that circle so you blink in place
    That's not a bug, it's just shitty way blink is coded. The same way you "trip" over "not-yet-opened" deck pieces on Helya in Maw of Souls (you know, when tentacles appear through the deck)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    That's not a bug, it's just shitty way blink is coded. The same way you "trip" over "not-yet-opened" deck pieces on Helya in Maw of Souls (you know, when tentacles appear through the deck)
    or, also known as, a bug.

i did quite a few attempts as frost mage and didn't notice any bugs honestly. most of them were week one and it was smooth as far as i can remember

This thread is cancer, jesus

For the special people in this thread