Poll: How much meat and/or cheese do you consume?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    combined they make up probly 40% of my diet.

The meat I eat is mostly chicken and pork, non-processed... I almost never eat beef, when I do it's a burger from a nice restaurant, only ever eat fast food if absolutely necessary, which is basically never.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-10-12 at 06:46 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I eat about 1.5 lbs or more of meat a day, and about 1 lb of cheese a week, maybe less. The meat is mostly chicken and 93/7 ground beef, with the occasional London Broil tossed in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

What does cheese has to do with meat again? Sure, they are both a source of protein but their nutritional values are vastly different.

If a vegan wants to talk to you about eating healthy ask them about their diet yourself. You're going to find out pretty soon their diets are not that much better than those diets that are considered problematic nowadays (processed food with lots of saturated fats and proteins), especially for a healthy middle aged male that does any kind of semi-regular physical activity. Sure, you can do it but you're going to eat a lot of horribly tasting food and a lot of supplements.

I myself consume about 3 kilos of red meat and 6 kilos of other meat (chicken/duck, fish, seafood) a week. Dont really like cheese by itself so I mostly eat it as a part of a certain dish, I'd say 300-500g a week.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

I would probably eat vegan on ethical grounds if I could get enough protein to still do bodybuilding but in my experience that is very difficult to do. I might try eating pescetarian at some point since the vegan propaganda against fish is bullshit.

I rarely go a day without some type of meat, usually chicken though. Fish and steak are my favorites.

Cheese probably at least a couple times a week. Either some Greek feta with my Greek salad, or a slice of cheese in a sandwich.

chicken thighs and breasts (thighs sometimes twice a week), hamburgers, cheese melt with hamburger in it, occasionally will have either pork or beef roasts (usually pork because its cheaper). Pepperoni pizza from several different places depending on what i feel like. Chicken strips although who knows if any of those are actually even close to being real meat. the occasional Chinese restaurant food like sesame chicken or sweet and sour pork.

i can hardly go more than a day without eating some kind of meat and cheese I usually only eat alongside other things and not normally by itself. I will NEVER EVER become a vegan/vegetarian unless every edible animal made of meat died out and there was nothing else to eat but by then I would hopefully already be dead :I
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

8 oz (225g) of lean meat a day, i.e. chicken, fish, turkey, lean pork, etc (no red meat).
    I don't eat cheese, unless it's by itself or on crackers/bread. I find it hard to taste cheese in a sandwich or something, unless there's a lot of it, and it's expensive calorie-wise, so I avoid generic cheese. I do buy fancy cheeses from whole foods and the like, and savor them over months.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Every day pretty much. I eat mostly fats and proteins not many carbs.

10+ Year Old Account
    everything is better with cheese thats the problem i see here.

I hardly eat anything else than cheese/meat
    hit & run posting lol

Deleted
    Fish (in the form of Sushi) maybe once a week on average. I used to eat more cheese, but think I haven't really had any in several months now.

Deleted
    All of it.

Almost certainly every day. Most meals I have contain some kind of meat, and I have cheddar (medium and sharp), parmesan, Mexican blend, and cotija- at a minimum- at all times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Just don't become all preachy if you do. It's your personal choice, like being a Jehovah Witnesses, and I don't want to hear about it.
    If I knew were you lived I’d come over on a Sunday morning. Hey would you like to talk about __________.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I won't eat anything that casts a shadow. Stop killing animals/plants/microbes/3D printed substances you savages.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Seems like a pretty terrible reason to go vegan. Who cares if it's more than you realize? It's not unhealthy for you or anything. The healthiest thing you can do for yourself is to cut sugar. You should even limit sugar from fruits.
    Yeah but there is heart disease in my family. I’m alright now but I’m aging. Gave my mom my would be proactive about cholesterol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I won't eat anything that casts a shadow. Stop killing animals/plants/microbes/3D printed substances you savages.
    Great cashews and berries it is.

i eat a lot of cheese and yoghurt every day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Eat less carbs. Your cholesterol will decrease.
    According to what I’ve researched for me. I gotta cut any animal by product. Being bi racial been researching diets A -Z. So far I’m at E.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Why are the unavoidable? Do you live in a country where you cannot just buy ...say...chicken breast at a butcher, cut it, season it and put it in a frying pan? Or do we have different definitions of "processed"?

I go through cycles (currently a bad one), but it will only last another week. My standard diet is without dairy and meat at most twice a week. No processed food, cooking everything fresh

Apparently there are vegan / vegetarian body builders, should be easy to google them, because naturally that choice is newsworthy.

If it is ethical reasons, I wonder why including fish is bullshit. I probably wouldn't be a vegan because it is taking some things too far for me, almost to a religious zeal (like...exploiting bees for honey is bad, glue must not be made from animal products, wine must not be filtered through filters made from animal by products). - at the same time I wonder how vegans make sure their wheat is harvested in a way that not the smallest animal is killed?

Not judging anybody's choice, though....I think it is great whenever somebody makes educated choices and has debated them
    No but there is a process to most things. As for the chicken breast it’s expensive kind of unless you want a lot of sodium from the frozen breast.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it doesn't involve a hunk of dead animal... it isn't a meal.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.