Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bill and Hillary Clinton not speaking after blow-up over memoir, author says

Bill and Hillary Clinton are no longer speaking to one another after a fight over edits to the former Democratic presidential nominee’s campaign memoir, according to a controversial author and journalist who has covered the Clintons for years.

Ed Klein, who says he has reliable sources close to the former first family, told "Fox & Friends" on Friday that former President Bill Clinton threw a manuscript of Hillary's new book, “What Happened,” in the trash after she ignored his advice not to publish it. The book recounts her experience throughout the 2016 presidential election.

“He told her she looked angry and out of touch,” Klein told “Fox & Friends," claiming Bill was giving Hillary constructive criticism and trying to help edit, but “she didn’t listen to him.”

“He tried to edit it and she would have nothing to do with it,” Klein said.

Looks like we have a lovers spat!

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares? I mean other than Trump deflectors....
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I'm going to file this under "but Trump!". See, we can play that game too.

My god clearly bill is unfit to be president! BUSH 92

Deleted
    Couples fight NEWS @ 10

What are we discussing exactly

This shocking revelation has made me totally rethink my perspective on life.

They have lived seperatly for years, it’s been a marriage in name only for some time.

Everything I've heard about that book paints Hillary as bad as we all assume she is. I'm not gonna lie but I do get some smug satisfaction out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    Bill and Hillary Clinton are no longer speaking to one another after a fight over edits to the former Democratic presidential nominee’s campaign memoir, according to a controversial author and journalist who has covered the Clintons for years.

Ed Klein, who says he has reliable sources close to the former first family, told "Fox & Friends" on Friday that former President Bill Clinton threw a manuscript of Hillary's new book, “What Happened,” in the trash after she ignored his advice not to publish it. The book recounts her experience throughout the 2016 presidential election.

“He told her she looked angry and out of touch,” Klein told “Fox & Friends," claiming Bill was giving Hillary constructive criticism and trying to help edit, but “she didn’t listen to him.”

“He tried to edit it and she would have nothing to do with it,” Klein said.

Looks like we have a lovers spat!
    This is pretty much click bait and a trolling thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Married couple fights! First time in a century that a couple has fought! Extra extra read all about it! Oh god please please please stop talking about Trump I'm so triggered that everyone says mean things about Trump.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    This poster was more fun when he didn't hide behind an alt account.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    You won, get over it.

The source is Ed Klein, a man who has a history of writing anti-fan-fiction about the Clintons based off of anonymous sources he doesn't even bother to vet.

https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...claim-a/133415

Just an example.

Remember, anonymous sources are bad and media shouldn't be allowed to use them...unless we like what they're saying, then they're good!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. I had no idea Trump supporters were this desperate.

That's a lie. We all know they have nothing to work with. Even they do.

It's sad. Pathetic, really. I wonder how their panicked tears change the flavor of their one scoop of ice cream?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The source is Ed Klein, a man who has a history of writing anti-fan-fiction about the Clintons based off of anonymous sources he doesn't even bother to vet.

https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...claim-a/133415

Just an example.

Remember, anonymous sources are bad and media shouldn't be allowed to use them...unless we like what they're saying, then they're good!
    Honestly, I was saying this to my girlfriend last month when Hillary started her "comeback" tour - where the fuck is Bill? Seriously, since Jan 20th Bill has basically disappeared from the spotlight completely.

Bill and Hillary were the ultimate power couple. They married for power, produced their one child, and then backed each other 100% on the other's pursuit for power/money. I give credit to them both, they stuck together and they stuck it out - and, ultimately, they both succeeded quite well.

However, I think Bill's commitment to the "agreement" ended Jan 20th. I think he said "well, we gave it one last shot, sorry it didn't work out - I am OUTTA here.".

And still, to this day - WTF is Bill? He hasn't released one statement backing ANY of HRC's comments or show any "support" for her at all, at least in the media.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    This poster was more fun when he didn't hide behind an alt account.
    You can definitely smell the litter box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi salty endus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Honestly, I was saying this to my girlfriend last month when Hillary started her "comeback" tour - where the fuck is Bill? Seriously, since Jan 20th Bill has basically disappeared from the spotlight completely.

Bill and Hillary were the ultimate power couple. They married for power, produced their one child, and then backed each other 100% on the other's pursuit for power/money. I give credit to them both, they stuck together and they stuck it out - and, ultimately, they both succeeded quite well.

However, I think Bill's commitment to the "agreement" ended Jan 20th. I think he said "well, we gave it one last shot, sorry it didn't work out - I am OUTTA here.".

And still, to this day - WTF is Bill? He hasn't released one statement backing ANY of HRC's comments or show any "support" for her at all, at least in the media.
    I don't know, and frankly I don't really care. She's so completely irrelevant at this point that I don't bother paying attention to her or her husband, and their marital status is even less interesting to me.

But for some reason Trump supporters seem to still be fixated on her. It's fuckin weird man, I don't get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't know, and frankly I don't really care. She's so completely irrelevant at this point that I don't bother paying attention to her or her husband, and their marital status is even less interesting to me.

But for some reason Trump supporters seem to still be fixated on her. It's fuckin weird man, I don't get it.
    Well, to be honest I have been aware of Bill/Hillary probably longer than you have even been alive. Hell, I remember watching her "You know, I’m not sitting here, some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynette" 60 mins bit after the Superbowl in 1992.

I have always been interested in the Clintons. Like I said, they were the ultimate power couple. The have been quite interesting to watch for the past 25-30 years, and they still are.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    My god clearly bill is unfit to be president! BUSH 92
    I mean looking back he passed Nafta which bent over the US and let other countries walk all over us... He cut tax subsidies to PR which helped start leading to their Crippling 70 billion dollar debt (they never ran at a deficit untill those subsidies went away and now 20 years later they are near bancrupt), He passed 3 strike laws which ironically alot of African Americans used to call him the first black president but laws passed under his administration have been used to put more African Americans away for life than any other law in US history.... He screwed at least one intern and was alleged of more (including one who was 17)... TBH he was the democratic version of trump.

However He also was the only democrat to run the country at a Surplus basically ever.. So he wasn't that far left leaning in the fact he didn't waste the government's money on whatever social issue came along this week. And overall he did the least amount of damage to the US of the last 4-5 presidents So I will give him that. I actually didn't hate him.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-10-13 at 09:29 PM.