Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Poopymonster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Pence would be vastly more capable at navigating the channels of government, and potentially more dangerous as a result in terms of implementing bad policy.

However, he's also nowhere near as unhinged and randomly explosive, so you're far less likely to get a nuclear war from him.
    As an atheist, seeing a hardcore theocrat and actual god botherer in office qualifies as unhinged.

Trump is batshit crazy. No argument.
    Pence is fundie crazy.
    Both are dangerous. Neither is good for the country.
    If you worry about Dolan can get up to change his depends at 3:30AM, has a bowel movement and formed it into a Tweet, then send planes out to Make People Glow, I picture someone who believes, truly believes, he is right and a god is on their side, can push the same button. With that level of hubris is anything out of the question?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Try mid September here. Christmas 365 is on the way.
    Nah, it'll be Christmas from Start of September, then they'll start the Memorial Day/4th of July bullshit because 'murica, and carry it on with the obligatory ejaculating thanks and praise onto 20something veterans in wheelchairs outside Walmart until the start of September.

Easter may/may not get a large part depending on if the Fundiegelicals win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

The Unstoppable Force Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    It's pretty obvious he is doing an outstanding job - that has nothing to do with my imagination.

I find it funny that you would suggest that given that this entire thread is predicated on an "imaginary friend" that Robert Reich does not name. Oh well.
    And how is it obvious?

The wall?

The multiple attempts at a travel ban?

The multiple attempts at healthcare reform?

The decision to destroy American integrity by pulling out of the Iran Deal?

The decision to make America a laughingstock by pulling out of the Paris Accords?

Appointing a Verizon lobbyist to head the FCC, a man so corrupt he literally used bots to swamp the FCC's comment sections with anti-Net Neutrality comments?

Appointing a man who hates the EPA, to the EPA, who is right now dismantling regulations put in place to protect our environment and our water?

Appointing a man to the Department of Energy who has no credentials in any sort of scientific degree except "animal husbandry," a man who grew famous for forgetting that the Department of Energy exists AND that he wanted to remove it if he were ever elected POTUS?

Is it the upcoming "tax reform" that once again cuts services to the poor so the rich can be a bit richer?

Which part is the "winning?" Or is it all about "librul tears" to you?
    They ask me why I'm bringin' - A baby into battle - That's really irresponsible - And getting them rattled
    I say "give me a break - Get off of my back damn, it" - I didn't learn parenting - My daddy was a planet

Only thing I am scared about is Steve Bannon and what he does in retaliation if Trump gets impeached. Trump undermining his own Sec of State on twitter and having a twitter war with his own party, going on golfing trips more than Obama, and putting forth shitty proposals for health care and tax it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Only thing I am scared about is Steve Bannon and what he does in retaliation if Trump gets impeached. Trump undermining his own Sec of State on twitter and having a twitter war with his own party, going on golfing trips more than Obama, and putting forth shitty proposals for health care and tax it's over.
    Oh, that's easy. Bannon blames the sitting Republicans for it (not Pence, of course, he's Our People) and engages in an all-out media war against them. Not sure where Fox would fall in that case - whether toward their viewers who want blood or toward their owners - but in either case, we'll see Tea Party 2.0, only this time with the backdrop of a failed, corrupt abomination of an administration instead of one that's unconscionably black. The GOP falls into chaos and the Dems pick up even more seats in the next election. No way Republicans field someone that supported Trump in 2020, and anyone who didn't is a complete dealbreaker for Trump's 30% base of deplorables.